Langsdorf movin on up

C N Red

That's a very interesting . . . observation. (What I did there, do you see it?)

Seems like it would be worth a shot. The question is, will that vantage point help him:

1) break his Newby addiction and feed Ozigbo/Jano/Wilbon?

2) draw up more creative run plays than "Run Into Pile" and "Run to Sideline"?

3) call more QB runs?

Seems like it would be worth a shot. The question is, will that vantage point help him:

3) call more QB runs?

4) Avoid distracting calls from fans on 3rd and short to "RUN THE DAMN BALL!" so he can concentrate on playing games with Eli Manning on his iPhone. :nanalama

I can see how he is torn. He wants to be in the box to see the defense and how to attack it, but it is hard to be in the box with a QB that you dont quite trust to run your system and not be able to look him in the eye and talk to him, WIth Tommy playing like he is right now there is no way Langsdorf goes up to the box.

I can see how he is torn. He wants to be in the box to see the defense and how to attack it, but it is hard to be in the box with a QB that you dont quite trust to run your system and not be able to look him in the eye and talk to him, WIth Tommy playing like he is right now there is no way Langsdorf goes up to the box.

Whatever he is telling TA isn't working. Maybe TA is better without someone in his ear the entire game? Maybe Langs can call better plays if he isn't concentrating on TA? I really have no idea, but this is the worst offense I have ever seen.

3) call more QB runs?

4) Avoid distracting calls from fans on 3rd and short to "RUN THE DAMN BALL!" so he can concentrate on playing games with Eli Manning on his iPhone. :nanalama

5. Be able to have better game management than a monkey

Ozigbo has a nice game, but lets put Newby back in there and give him 15 carries. Hell, even give Cross more carries. Lets run 10 jet sweeps/game. Lets not play to Armstrong's strengths for 6 straight games.

We have to run the f**cking ball with a capable running back. I-from with Ozigbo and Janovich. Wilbon to switch the speed up and Newby on passing downs, maybe cross on 3rd and 1's.

Get the most electric player on the field the ball more (DPE).

Play action passes where Tommy is rolling out since he cannot simply drop back, never could, never will be able to.

Throw some crossing routes and drags to Carter and the WRs.

Simple, simple things that I think would improve the offense times 50. Must be rough getting paid half a million dollars to be stupid.