Iowa likely to be undefeated when they come to Lincoln

Iowa is well coached and is playing very confident right now. They are not flashy. They run the ball well, run good play action passing, and play solid defense. They will have trouble if they play someone that is overtly more talented than them. A team like Ohio St. if they show up and decide to play will run them over. They don't have the athletes to compete with the super talented teams that are playing well.

Iowa this year reminds me an awful lot of Kansas in 07'.

How? They're nothing alike.

In style of play, they are nothing alike. But KU took advantage of a weak crossover schedule in '07 (no Texas or Oklahoma) and down "former powers" (NU and CU) to finish 7-1 in the Big 12 North.

Bingo! KU played if memory serves me correctly one of the five easiest schedules that year only to be rewarded by playing the poorest team to make a BCS Bowl which KU should have never played in after losing to Missery. What are the odds Iowa makes a BCS Bowl after getting throttled in the B1G Championship? Who knows, but things look very comparable to KU 07'.

Has anyone seen Iowa play football before? They will absolutely lose at least one game before the game in Lincoln, if not a couple. Really reminds me of that 2009 season where they just kind of stumbled through an easy schedule all the way to the Orange Bowl. They were average then and they are average now.

Can't we just go back and replay the last 55 seconds of the Illinois game?

Or cut off Armstrong's right arm so he can't throw the ball on 3rd and 7. Oh who am I fooling, he would still try to throw it as a lefty.

Or take a timeout as the playclock runs to :01 and get the whole team on the same page?

Has anyone seen Iowa play football before? They will absolutely lose at least one game before the game in Lincoln, if not a couple. Really reminds me of that 2009 season where they just kind of stumbled through an easy schedule all the way to the Orange Bowl. They were average then and they are average now.

They have Maryland, Indiana, Minnesota and Purdue left before they play us. I think they'll be undefeated.

They have Maryland, Indiana, Minnesota and Purdue left before they play us. I think they'll be undefeated.

I could see Indiana winning if they get the game into a track meet. Minnesota could beat them, but they should be favored in all of those games.