Tommy Armstrong quote....

klb835

I don't think what Tommy said was bad and he shouldn't be criticized, he entered a culture out of his control. He doesn't know what he doesn't know.

To me, it's not so much about who he knows from the team, certain plays, stats etc. What stinks is they don't understand the culture and motivation those 90s teams had. I think Foreman spoke to it pretty well in the Rivals article (http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Former-Husker-Jay-Foreman-breaks-down-Nebraska-football-40447588). Tommy is definitely a selfless player; he busts his tail, plays with heart, throws lead blocks, would do whatever he can to win a game.

I know that attitude doesn't resonate throughout the program tho. That's what I wish the players would understand and learn from the ways of those before them - that can provide a blue print of championship mentality.

Edit: Sorry, article is from 247

Without looking it up, I don't really know much about the Huskers team from when I was 2. Oh well.

See? That's all I'm saying.

And if the National Champion from someone's 2nd year of life wasn't the team they grew up rooting for, it'd be even more unlikely that you'd know much about them. So Tommy not knowing much about the 1995 team is understandable. Much ado about nothing.

Don't you make light of this. Boy that burns my a$$.

Sonsabitches taking the OP lightly. Holy f'ing hell!

And discounting Red Machine's post too. That really chaps my a$$ you bastards.

F#ckin' Huskerboard, bunches of morons, I'll tell ya what.....you people, I swear! :ahhhhhhhh

It's a joke....don't suspend me :D

• Fire 2

I moved Red Machine's "Calm the f#ck down people" post to the Offending post thread in the Shed. Since it earned him a short hiatus we don't need to keep quoting it.

Carry on.

I'm sorry, but that post really brightened my day. Made me LOL. Not sure if he was serious or just trying to be funny but I like to picture my Red Machine as being hammered drunk and seriously pissed. :lol:

I moved Red Machine's "Calm the f#ck down people" post to the Offending post thread in the Shed. Since it earned him a short hiatus we don't need to keep quoting it.

Carry on.

I'm sorry, but that post really brightened my day. Made me LOL. Not sure if he was serious or just trying to be funny but I like to picture my Red Machine as being hammered drunk and seriously pissed. :lol:
i like to picture my redmachine singin lead vocal for Lynard Skynard. And im in the front row and im hammered drunk
  • Fire 1

Carry on.

#roguemod

#SaysExRogueMod

• Fire 1

I guessed Georgia with Hershel Walker won the MNC. I was wrong.

Clemson actually won it (should have known that as they beat Nebraska in the Orange). As for players... ummmm... William "Refrigerator" Perry???? No clue with anyone else.

eta: only other player's name that I recognize on 81 Clemson is Donald Igwebuike

Terry Tuttle. will never forget that little ahole's name.