2015-2016 NBA Thread

suh_fan93

It will be an interesting Finals for sure. I believe in second chances, and luck is on the Cavs side after the Spurs came back to beat the Heat, the Cavs will come back and beat the warriors. It will be a fun series either way. I wonder if it will go to 7, but if the Cavs want to win they will have to do it in 6 on their home floor in my opinion.

It's just a good thing the NBA isn't rigged or anything...

The league's already posted several events to its Facebook page revealing which two teams will play in the Finals. The events show that the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers are already scheduled for a couple games through June 5th. But, er, the Warriors have yet to win their series against the Oklahoma City Thunder (OOPS!).

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/05/nba-already-posted-cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-nba-finals-facebook-page

The warriors conveniently covered the spread by 1 last night. OKC just completely stopped playing at the end of the game with enough time left that they should have still been trying.

The league's already posted several events to its Facebook page revealing which two teams will play in the Finals. The events show that the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers are already scheduled for a couple games through June 5th. But, er, the Warriors have yet to win their series against the Oklahoma City Thunder (OOPS!).

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/05/nba-already-posted-cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-nba-finals-facebook-page

The warriors conveniently covered the spread by 1 last night. OKC just completely stopped playing at the end of the game with enough time left that they should have still been trying.

I used to kind of maybe entertain this idea a few years ago. But then when Lebron didn't make it to the 2009 or 2010 finals to battle against Kobe for the championship, i gave up on thinking there's anything legitimate to it

I used to kind of maybe entertain this idea a few years ago. But then when Lebron didn't make it to the 2009 or 2010 finals to battle against Kobe for the championship, i gave up on thinking there's anything legitimate to it

I kind of think your right on when the Magic beat Lebron but the next year. The Celtics were a better story. The rematch.

I entertain the idea of the NFL being totally rigged though.

• 2 weeks later...