***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

This season just goes to prove once again that performance in the Spring Game means very, very little.

Yep. And that what we as fans have seen (Wilbon, OZ) obviously doesn't tell the whole story...... They must suck in practice

The staff has made it clear that they want an APB someone who can block, catch, run. Notice how I place run as the third most important thing? That's because that is what this staff teaches.

Alright, so we close this game and win by 20, okay?

No. We go up by 9. Then we have another drive. 3 mins are left in the game and a 1st down will basically end things. We don't converge and we punt. NW scores a TD in 2 plays, gets the onside kick and makes the game winning field goal.

DONT DO THAT TO ME

Yeah, I just shuttered........:lol:

Dam punt return game sucks. You got to catch the dam ball at a minimum Costing us big time all season. We have a couple decent returns but have given at least 350 yards of critical field position on just not catching the punts and letting them roll way down field. Stupid. If if weren't for field goals, we'd be losing special teams by double digits.

I do not know what it will take for Armstrong to be sat.

is QB#2 that bad?
According to online posters here, yes. We will never actually know.
I think it's more Reilly being tentative to unseat the locker room figurehead of the team

I do not know what it will take for Armstrong to be sat.

is QB#2 that bad?
According to online posters here, yes. We will never actually know.
I think it's more Reilly being tentative to unseat the locker room figurehead of the team

Figureheads don't do anything usually. The parliament needs to have the voice.

#revolt