Rivals: CB depth suddenly a major concern

zoogs

***Banker also said that linebacker Chris Weber (neck) was "not totally back" after missing the past two games, but linebackers coach Trent Bray said he expects Weber to play this week. If Weber returns, Banker said Josh Banderas would remain the starting MIKE.

Weber better be badly hurt to not start over Banderas. If both are suiting up for the game, there's no reason Weber should be sitting behind Banderas

• Fire 2

Whatever happened to Eric Lee and Avery Anderson, our 4* DB commits from Colorado? I thought they'd both be bucking for play time by now.

especially since we are already blowing a redshirt on a guy who has shown us nothing in kick returns.

Can Lee or Anderson be much worse than what we already have out there?

You do realize that was his decision and not the coaches....right?

Eager to see what Mosley can do. He was definitely a fan favorite and got a ton of hype as a recruit.

I kind of am too. I don't know anything about the kid really. It's just a new face out there with an opportunity to show us what he can do. I can't wait to see even more fresh faces on this team next season.