***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

So which coach is to blame for Dzuris tackling the facemask? Let's hear it Huskerboard.

Coaches teach fundamentals. Maybe you've heard of this.

I've not heard of this before.

What are these fundamentals you speak of?

Do juniors and seniors learn their fundamentals and techniques from coaches in their first two -three years in the program, or does a coaching staff teach juniors and seniors all new fundamentals and techniques in a few months of "actual coaching"?

I realize the staff has been hired 10 months ago, but how much actual time have these guys had to rebuild these players fundamentals? Second question. Are we sure these players are good enough to be fundamentally sound, techni8cally sufficient football players?

I swear you've found a way to plus one all your own posts. Let's see Bo took a 5-7 to 9-3 in 10 months. Uban Meyer took a 6-6 team to undefeated in 10 months. How long did it take Stoops? Harbaugh? Florida? This blame Bo crap is give him time, get his own players and lash out at anyone who disagrees with you is old hat. Get of your horse man. This is Purdue for god sakes.

Dear lord, Bo was left NFL talent such as Suh and Amukamera along with a good OL and RB's. This team may have one NFL player and that would be Westy as a slot WR. Nobody else comes even close to sniffing the NFL. This team is looking less talented than the 2004 team that Frank left us and that isn't an easy accomplishment.

Before the season, many we hailing the talent on this team. We have talent ... just not talented coaching

So which coach is to blame for Dzuris tackling the facemask? Let's hear it Huskerboard.

Do juniors and seniors learn their fundamentals and techniques from coaches in their first two -three years in the program, or does a coaching staff teach juniors and seniors all new fundamentals and techniques in a few months of "actual coaching"?

I realize the staff has been hired 10 months ago, but how much actual time have these guys had to rebuild these players fundamentals? Second question. Are we sure these players are good enough to be fundamentally sound, techni8cally sufficient football players?

I swear you've found a way to plus one all your own posts. Let's see Bo took a 5-7 to 9-3 in 10 months. Uban Meyer took a 6-6 team to undefeated in 10 months. How long did it take Stoops? Harbaugh? Florida? This blame Bo crap is give him time, get his own players and lash out at anyone who disagrees with you is old hat. Get of your horse man. This is Purdue for god sakes.

Dear lord, Bo was left NFL talent such as Suh and Amukamera along with a good OL and RB's. This team may have one NFL player and that would be Westy as a slot WR. Nobody else comes even close to sniffing the NFL. This team is looking less talented than the 2004 team that Frank left us and that isn't an easy accomplishment.

Please remind me how Callahan was doing with all that NFL talent. Coaching can make a difference. It did then, and it's obvious to see we took a step backwards this year.

Is this an excuse?

We have talent on this team it is just not being utilized.

Ok, tell me who is so "talented" on this team that we are not getting the most of. The burden of proof is on you.

They just say the word talent, they don't actually know what it means. I've said it around here for weeks now.

Who the f#*k is so damn talented?

Is this an excuse?

Ok, tell me who is so "talented" on this team that we are not getting the most of. The burden of proof is on you.

fTTBLia.gif?noredirect

• Fire 1

I think the cornhuskers are in judgement by God himself. Like Sodom and gamorra.

Best quote ever, lol.

Was listening to my satellite radio, and a funny thing happened. Listening to the announcers for the Auburn Ole Miss game and they were reading the scores 4 games around the country. When they got to this one, the guy read it twice and was like WOAH....

• Fire 1

Is this an excuse?

fTTBLia.gif?noredirect

And that is typically the response you get.

They can't do it.

Show me one person, just ONE, who picked us to lose to Purdue before the beginning of the season. Most predicted a winning record; many predicted double-digit wins and an appearance in the CCG. This is an embarrassment, a mockery, a disgrace. There's no other way to put it.

Is this an excuse?

They just say the word talent, they don't actually know what it means. I've said it around here for weeks now.

Who the f#*k is so damn talented?

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite