***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Keep fighting Blackshirts! This fan base is behind you and the coaches no matter what! We got your back!

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man. No one here is against the team. You seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the players a pass.

I keep the balance. I'll tell you when it's one or the other or both.

Players have been in position to win this game and have made too many mistakes and not made enough plays to cover them up.

Keep fighting Blackshirts! This fan base is behind you and the coaches no matter what! We got your back!

Haha! sh#t........

Yeah we watch every Husker game and post on a huskers message board because we don't support the team......I guess to be a true Husker fan we have to celebrate this team no matter what, even when they give up 42 points in 3 quarters to a 1-6 Purdue team

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man. No one here is against the team. You seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

I keep the balance. I'll tell you when it's one or the other or both.

Players have been in position to win this game and have made too many mistakes and not made enough plays to cover them up.

Really...so when has it been on the coaches? Fair and balanced like FOX News.

Haha! sh#t........

Yeah we watch every Husker game and post on a huskers message board because we don't support the team......I guess to be a true Husker fan we have to celebrate this team no matter what, even when they give up 42 points in 3 quarters to a 1-6 Purdue team

Participation trophies