***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

triple tip pick off.

We're cursed.

I can't take it anymore. Does anyone posting here have clue? If you throw a pass way behind the receiver, bad things happen. It doesn't mean you are cursed, it means you can't throw accurately, which is a function of coaching, talent, effort, and practice.

You need a sarcasm meter bruh.

Sarcasm meter only is enabled after you get 50 posts, until then all i serious.

Keep fighting Blackshirts! This fan base is behind you and the coaches no matter what! We got your back!

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man. No one here is against the team. You seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

I keep the balance. I'll tell you when it's one or the other or both.

Players have been in position to win this game and have made too many mistakes and not made enough plays to cover them up.

Really...so when has it been on the coaches?

The Illinois game. No doubt about it. The rest of the games have been a little bit of both. This one and last week was mostly all players.

The tone of the game and mindset of the team is set in the off-season and Sunday-Friday in practice. That is on the coaches to build their culture. 10 months is plenty of time to establish a strong culture. Listen to how Harbaugh did it through tough practices, high expectation, and accountability in the same amount of time Riley has been at Nebraska.

The players choose to quit on this team, but the coaches allow them.

As a coach, you have to know this.

I really think this was a unique situation Riley walked into. I don't think this was a place anybody was going to walk into and just "change the culture". There's some stuff ingrained pretty deeply here. Combine that with the gut wrenching losses to start the season, and I think it went the wrong way quickly.

You might be right. I can understand their situation, but I just can not give the coaches a pass.

Riley defenders? What now?

I was one and pretty much have admitted that there is no excuse and changes need to be made after this.

Drop the pretentious attitude

Not being pretentious. Seriously, what now. Don't know how he can be defended. Not gloating. I hate it for him, but more for the team. It sucks.

All fair, no defending him from me. No excuses for this.