***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Where the hell do you people just realize that if we just execute, things usually go our way! If we don't have the players to execute, then we need to get them...

This is something Bo Pelini would say...
And then True would lambast him for it.

Haha! Yep you guys are right and it is funny. Key difference here though and I know most of you won't get it or even care to read this, but the big difference is that I supported Bo for about the first 5 years. Hell, f#*k that, I even supported Bo in his final year when he swore he had seen the light and some changes were coming.

7 years in, we watched the same team do the same stuff in the same schemes.

If you can't respect the difference there, then piss off and quit talking to me.

The fact that you can't find any blame on the coaches acceptable in possibly the worst season in Nebraska history is laughable.

I mean, Jesus our play calling is like some 12 year old playing Madden for the first time. I think a blind person pointing randomly at a playbook could call a better game.

But no, you're right this is all Bo's and the players fault. Riley is completely f'ing blameless.

Riley is showing what Riley does. He talks a good game, but has never won anything or done anything. Everyone says that he couldnt win at little oregon because of resources, are you guys forgetting how bad he was in his short stint in the NFL? And again please read anything anyone from oregon state has said.....Riley has 2 things going for him Jack and sh#t, and Jack left town.

Not sure how much to put on Coach Riley and his staff yet.

Watching the games, the players are there, they are in position to succeed. They are not executing and they are not making plays.

Too many experts here throwing the coaches under the bus and not even talking about the players.

A defensive back watches the WR catch the ball and then misses the tackle, and tha'ts the coaches fault?

Ryker throws a pick on a horrible pass and the first and following comments here are about Langsdorf?

Gimme a break guys, these players are really doing a poor job this year. Period. It's all about how much ownership you think Riley and his staff have in this team and right now, I seriously question how much this is "their team".

Second verse, same as the first.

These mistakes are coachable and fixable.

Ryker did exactly what Tommy did last week. Fixable.

Players play.

Coaches coach.

You can look on the sideline and tell that everybody is going through the motions right now.

• Fire 1

It's a shame our season is what it is, when you have guys like Gangwish who care so much.

PURE CLASS by Gangwish. Well done young man.

He gets"it". The NU way. Good on him.

Just wish our school would do better for this man. He's a class act, and he deserves better than what he's been given for leadership.

Riley isn't saying anything wrong, just not saying anything that indicates change or urgency.

I agree he isn't saying anything wrong....and he's not saying anything right or making any good changes....this was a team that had talent and won last year....and new coaches come in. Poof all that talent is all of a sudden gone. No. It's coaching and schematics