***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

First time in Nebraska's 125 year history of having 6 losses before the month of November.

Let that sink in...

I would fire SE and the entire football staff on Monday. The only hesitation would be money. Do we have the funds to hire a top coach and staff while paying two ex staffs.

that's the question. even if these boosters do have the money would they really want to have to pay the bill again?

Who knows what will happen. I never felt right, before today, about firing Riley. I guess it will have to wait until year end but this one is really tough. I am not sure what Riley will want to do. He may have to rethink everything for his own reasons. If he has lost the team and the fans, he will have a tough time staying I would think personally.

Three million per year makes things quite a bit easier. And he is used to losing. He has been doing it most of his career.

I know we are all emotional right now, but is it really realistic to fire him now? I mean could it really happen? I think it's time, I just wonder if the AD realizes it. After this, I'm just at a loss.....

Uhhh, yes. The time to admit you're wrong and you've made a mistake is when you realize you've made a mistake. If Eichorst doesn't realize he's made a HUGE mistake now, he's in absolute denial.