Petition

Yeah he's going to resign and give up millions

I could see Riley coming to an agreement and walk away for a fraction of what he would have received. Unless he's sure he's going to get fired, then he may as stay and force the issue to get his full payout.

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

Stop making excuses. How can you compliment the team after we got BLOWN OUT by Purdue. How can you POSSIBLY compliment Fyfe after he single handedly lost us that game. You types of people are the reason we are in this mess because you SUPPORT this dumpster fire of a coaching staff.

• Fire 2

So we all know that pressure from boosters usually helps to put heat on the administration, but how do we fans (the little guys) let the board know we are not happy? I'm thinking of a social media petition, an organized protest, or something along those lines, but not really sure what is most effective. And the frustration of NU fans goes well beyond just this season.

:facepalm: Stupid

Well what exactly is your idea wise guy. Just sitting on here venting at other fans? I guess if that is therapeutic for you, go for it.

:facepalm: Stupid

There is nothing that will be effective. We have no vote and the sooner you realize that...the better.

Perhaps, but disregarding the negative affects of a petition, it at least forces Eichorst from straight up lying. Anyone with a brain could tell he was lying about having 90% positive emails, but there was no way to factually call him out. This is something he can't lie about.

He'll just ignore it... but still.

Can you back your lying about his lying up?
Really... you're really going with that? You think he's had 90% of his emails be positive this season? You think he's actually happy about how the season has gone at any point? If you can't realize those were nothing but public relations lines, I don't know what to tell you.

Good God. Yes I should get worked up over something like this. :facepalm:

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

If you take 5 starters away from OU, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, West Virginia, Kansas State, Utah, UCLA, USC, Arizona, Arizona State, Washington, Washington State, Stanford, Oregon, Cal, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, aTm, Arkansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State, North Carolina, Duke, Miami, Pitt, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Florida State, Houston, Memphis, Temple and, arguably, a handful of other teams, they still win convincingly against a sh**ty Purdue team.

• Fire 4

Stop making excuses. How can you compliment the team after we got BLOWN OUT by Purdue. How can you POSSIBLY compliment Fyfe after he single handedly lost us that game. You types of people are the reason we are in this mess because you SUPPORT this dumpster fire of a coaching staff.

10 point loss is now being blown out?

Yeah he's going to resign and give up millions

I could see Riley coming to an agreement and walk away for a fraction of what he would have received. Unless he's sure he's going to get fired, then he may as stay and force the issue to get his full payout.

He has to know it's an uphill battle at this point to ever get things the way he wanted. Hopefully he saves himself/us the time and stress.

It's weird he looks completely out of it on the sidelines.

Youre f'ing joking, right? It was 42-16 at one point.

• Fire 1

Youre f'ing joking, right? It was 42-16 at one point.

Losing by 10 to Purdue when you score 21 points in garbage time against a team running out the clock is a disgrace to bad teams. It is completely unacceptable to any football team that is trying to be relevant. How can you trail one of the worst offensive teams in football by 26 points? MR apologists should be writing speeches for politicians.