Celebration Thread!!!

Mavric

I won't lie, at the end of the game I was more emotional than I have been over a football game in a long, long time, here's why.

This game wasn't just a normal Husker game. This game was the future of the Nebraska program, realize this guys. We haven't lost by any more than 10 points in any game. This game sets the tone for our future.

I can sleep happy tonight for the first time this season, and am proud to say. Go Big Red.

Same here

I won't lie, at the end of the game I was more emotional than I have been over a football game in a long, long time, here's why.

This game wasn't just a normal Husker game. This game was the future of the Nebraska program, realize this guys. We haven't lost by any more than 10 points in any game. This game sets the tone for our future.

I can sleep happy tonight for the first time this season, and am proud to say. Go Big Red.

Same here man. I started tearing up when that clock hit 0:00. These kids have been through so much, us fans have been through so much and to have a win like this to hang your hat on was just awesome.

I've been critical of this staff throughout the year, and I think they'd even admit they've earned some of the criticism. Sure there were some boneheaded calls this game by Langsdorf that had me shaking my head, but honestly that happens in every game for just about every team.

No criticism from me this week, I am beyond proud of this team right now. Could not be happier. GO BIG RED!

• Fire 2

Still not a fan of the coaches but it was a helluva game.

Are you sure? I wasn't aware of that from your other posts. I think you need to say it at least 30 more times before I can be certain that I understand.

Shut your pie hole.

I'm not the one making the same post 200 times using almost the exact same wording. Shut your own.

This is called "Celebration Thread!!!!" not "Continue to make the same exact post about how much you dislike the coaches Thread!!!"

• Fire 3