SB Nation: Emails to Perlman After Purdue Loss

Mavric

Wow! And I thought some of the people here on HB had issues with perspective, reality, and boundaries. Some of those emails take the cake. It is apparent that some people have absolutely no clue what the actual purpose of the University of Nebraska is. I now have a firmer grasp on why many people claim some fans have an "entitled". mentality. Most of the people who sent those emails need to get a life that does not revolve around Husker football. Good Lord the ridiculousness.

AMEN!

That was not all the emails. I know for certain at least two with replies are not on the pdf.

You sent him two emails?

I sent one that was not on that pdf. Also another member posted an email and reply in a different thread. that was not on the pdf. Just saying that was not all the emails and replies.

That was not all the emails. I know for certain at least two with replies are not on the pdf.

That sounds super duper mysterious. I'm betting there's a conspiracy to silence those emails. Most likely because they inadvertently let slip details of the SMART BOMB.

Doubt it means anything other than what they had in those thirty pages are not all of Perlmansemails and replies to fans .Just making an observation

You sent him two emails?

I sent one that was not on that pdf. Also another member posted an email and reply in a different thread. that was not on the pdf. Just saying that was not all the emails and replies.

Could you post a copy of your letter so we can tell if you're one of the crazies or not. Asking for a friend. Thanks.

• Fire 5

You sent him two emails?

Could you post a copy of your letter so we can tell if you're one of the crazies or not. Asking for a friend. Thanks.

I already did in the thread titled "petition" third page more than a week ago.

That sounds super duper mysterious. I'm betting there's a conspiracy to silence those emails. Most likely because they inadvertently let slip details of the SMART BOMB.

Is this something to do with those damn cable guys again?

Why does anyone think it's appropriate? I guaran-goddam-tee you that none of those people are donors that the university couldn't replace, therefore their opinions are invalid.

Yea,, why should anyone express displeasure in a below average product? Just sit there and take it.

But it's nice to know that the opinions of the fans ( many of whom are alumni) aren't wanted.

Instead, maybe we should just end the sellout streak.

• Fire 1

Why does anyone think it's appropriate? I guaran-goddam-tee you that none of those people are donors that the university couldn't replace, therefore their opinions are invalid.

Yea,, why should anyone express displeasure in a below average product? Just sit there and take it.

But it's nice to know that the opinions of the fans ( many of whom are alumni) aren't wanted.

don't like something? throw out the sell out streak hand grenade.

• Fire 2

don't like something? throw out the sell out streak hand grenade.

Well, if expressing your displeasure via email is so egregious, maybe one (or many) should take a more subtle approach.

Why should anyone give a coach more than 9 games before deciding whether to fire him, the athletic director, and the chancellor????!!!oneone

• Fire 2