***Official Rutgers Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

If Iowa wins vs. Minny and then we beat Iowa, Iowa wins the west. Michigan State wins out, they win the east. Then the title game features two teams that BOTH lost once (to the Huskers).

I think we can then be declared the "unofficial Big Ten Champions" !!! LOL Now the Big Ten would really HATE Nebraska and you can then bet that we will be screwed and screwed and blued and tattooed for years after. Why? Because we knocked two teams out of the national title playoffs and cost the conference about 20 million dollars! LOL

The Rutgers coach has made some curious decisions today. Finally, someone else's turn, I guess.

Flood is done.

He looks and acts like it. The only difference is, with only a handful of fans there, who really cares about Rutgers football?

They cared and showed up when Greg Schiano was winning there. Just sayin'.

The announcer made a reference to how the Nebraska passing game has shrunk to almost nothing this half. With a 14 point lead going in to the locker room, a couple picks in the first half and one more in the second, some success running the ball, shouldn't the passing game almost disappear in the second half?

If Iowa wins vs. Minny and then we beat Iowa, Iowa wins the west. Michigan State wins out, they win the east. Then the title game features two teams that BOTH lost once (to the Huskers).

I think we can then be declared the "unofficial Big Ten Champions" !!! LOL Now the Big Ten would really HATE Nebraska and you can then bet that we will be screwed and screwed and blued and tattooed for years after. Why? Because we knocked two teams out of the national title playoffs and cost the conference about 20 million dollars! LOL

They should at least give us a trophy for getting Wisconsin and Northwestern into the rankings.

I didn't think about that. Would we be costing ourselves a share of TV revenue? Does the TV revenue depend on what bowl games we go to?