Rumor..? Gameday in Lincoln?

Taylor21

Why would College Gameday be in Lincoln on Friday for the Iowa-NU game when College Gameday isn't even on the air on Friday morning?

Nebraska fans are desperate for relativity.

I assume that is because they know that the speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers regardless of the motion of the light source. Because that leads to red shift.

• Fire 1

Why would College Gameday be in Lincoln on Friday for the Iowa-NU game when College Gameday isn't even on the air on Friday morning?

Relevance?
No, I think he means it in an E=mc2 kind of way. We are desperate to travel at the speed of light, and time-travel back to 1995.

Edit: beat me to it. Well played, Doctor.

I assume that is because they know that the speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers regardless of the motion of the light source. Because that leads to red shift.

Excellent!!! +1

No I meant relativity as in some Husker fans measure our inportance on a national scale by if or if not we play in a game that the Gameday crew attends.

Uhhhh....

rel·a·tiv·i·ty
ˌreləˈtivədē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the absence of standards of absolute and universal application.
    "moral relativity"
  2. 2.
    Physics
    the dependence of various physical phenomena on relative motion of the observer and the observed objects, especially regarding the nature and behavior of light, space, time, and gravity.