***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Really...this is f*****g stupid. Again...Langsdorf pretty much proving my point for me.

The defense held up their end of the deal, but our offense has crapped the bed with their stupidity, and it lies at the feet of Langsdorf. He hasn't helped Tommy progress as a player, he hasn't put this team in a position to succeed, and he hasn't utilized the talent he does have effectively or consistently.

The D gave up two long runs, but played great otherwise. The O pooped the bed.

The offense has actually played well, out gaining Iowa by almost 150 yards. However, it has been the turnovers that has cancelled out all of the good from the offense.

I just get so excited at the thought of these coaches coaching against Oregon next year. They couldn't figure out Oregon for 7 straight years when they were within 60 minutes of each other. The Ducks ruin Nebraska next year.

And with the QB we have, if he plays, it will be an absolute joke.

This staff can't leave fast enough

Riley looks like a man who wants to quit. No fight in that guy. A career of being mediocre.......

I don't see this result going down well with the boosters of substance, especially considering we upended this same team last year from 17 down.

Expect a long off-season of backbiting, rumor, and socks delivering status updates.

probably right, but it will only be noise. nothing is going to happen with Riley and his staff. he is here for the next couple of years.