***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Cameras last year caught Bo screaming at someone. Cameras this year catch Riley rubbing his nose....I don't know what's worse

I'll take yelling as long as it is productive, at least it looks like you care

Seriously, 3rd and 1 failed, then fourth and one fade route. Holy f*cKsticks, Just unload this staff

I can't believe there were people that thought 15 more practices under this staff would be a good idea

This. The less amount of time this staff has to screw things up the better.

Really...this is f*****g stupid. Again...Langsdorf pretty much proving my point for me.

The defense held up their end of the deal, but our offense has crapped the bed with their stupidity, and it lies at the feet of Langsdorf. He hasn't helped Tommy progress as a player, he hasn't put this team in a position to succeed, and he hasn't utilized the talent he does have effectively or consistently.

The D gave up two long runs, but played great otherwise. The O pooped the bed.

That was, without question, the worst play call I've ever seen in my entire life as a football fan.

Desmond Howard won the Heisman on the same play. 4th and short, 1991, against Notre Dame at Michigan Stadium, UM up 17-14 I believe, and Howard hauled in the pass from Elvis Grbac to seal the win and propel him toward the Heisman

Elvis has left the building.

This staff can't leave fast enough

Riley looks like a man who wants to quit. No fight in that guy. A career of being mediocre.......

I don't see this result going down well with the boosters of substance, especially considering we upended this same team last year from 17 down.

Expect a long off-season of backbiting, rumor, and socks delivering status updates.

Really...this is f*****g stupid. Again...Langsdorf pretty much proving my point for me.

The defense held up their end of the deal, but our offense has crapped the bed with their stupidity, and it lies at the feet of Langsdorf. He hasn't helped Tommy progress as a player, he hasn't put this team in a position to succeed, and he hasn't utilized the talent he does have effectively or consistently.

The D gave up two long runs, but played great otherwise. The O pooped the bed.

Without Gerry and at least Banker adjusted all but 14 points later......