POB

Josh Rosen isn't a good example because he's the exception and not the rule. Generally true frosh QBs don't start right away and have success like him.

As for putting putting words in your mouth I don't believe I did. Just responding to your example, and now I'm giving my opinion on why I disagree with it.

He is thee example. You made the general statement of true frosh QB's and happened to be wrong.

I never said that he was the rule. I mentioned him, again, because it's not all that uncommon for True Frosh to be successful.

Here is another example in the same year and SAME CONFERENCE.

Jake Browning - Washington

210/334 (63%) - 2671 yards 16 TD 10 INT 139.7 QBR

Brett Rypien - Boise State

similar numbers as above.

This^^^ I'll take those stats any day over TA's...welcome to being a WR TA.

Josh Rosen is 8-4

Jake Browning is 6-6

Brett Rypien is 8-4

Are those the numbers NU is looking for next year?

Josh Rosen isn't a good example because he's the exception and not the rule. Generally true frosh QBs don't start right away and have success like him.

As for putting putting words in your mouth I don't believe I did. Just responding to your example, and now I'm giving my opinion on why I disagree with it.

He is thee example. You made the general statement of true frosh QB's and happened to be wrong.

I never said that he was the rule. I mentioned him, again, because it's not all that uncommon for True Frosh to be successful.

Josh Rosen is 8-4

Jake Browning is 6-6

Brett Rypien is 8-4

OMG.

Over your head dude. Just walk away

Josh Rosen is 8-4

Jake Browning is 6-6

Brett Rypien is 8-4

Dynamite drop-in Monty.

• Fire 1

A senior transfer could work out as well.

Only concern with that is that is could create more controversy in the locker room. A one and done senior could send the wrong message. After yesterday, I'm certainly not opposed to it.

It could for sure. But the right guy could win the locker room over.

I've been a TA fan from the start, but my love for the Huskers supercedes that. Bring someone in that is better and I'll thank TA for his time here.

I think POB was definitely an excuse that Riley used to get the heat away from him. I guarantee when he started to feel the pressure earlier this season, his response was, "Just wait til Patrick O' Brien gets here." For that reason, I believe POB will be thrust into the starting position (perhaps prematurely) and that Riley's future at Nebraska all depends on how well POB plays and grows as the season progresses. TA might as well transfer because he'll never play a snap at QB at Nebraska ever again.

I think POB was definitely an excuse that Riley used to get the heat away from him. I guarantee when he started to feel the pressure earlier this season, his response was, "Just wait til Patrick O' Brien gets here." For that reason, I believe POB will be thrust into the starting position (perhaps prematurely) and that Riley's future at Nebraska all depends on how well POB plays and grows as the season progresses. TA might as well transfer because he'll never play a snap at QB at Nebraska ever again.

How do you figure? Riley couldn't talk about POB until just last week when he signed his papers. Nice try though!!!

Did Hackenberg start right away? He seems to be just fine, flaws in areas, but better than Nebraska has had in almost 8 years.

True, the incoming QB recruit is always hyped and the supposed next best thing, but these days more and more Freshman QBs are coming in and are ready to take over the helm immediately. Why? I would think it is because of the countless hours and months these youth football programs are putting into kids. Kids these days are eating, sleeping, breathing football, and I am sure you have phenom youth QBs who are groomed their entire lives for the moment to come in and take over a program.

It's just like you never use to see Rookie QBs get the start right away on their NFL team, and when they did you didn't see success. Well that is slowing changing.

Is POB the next best thing? Like others have stated, its a glimmer of hope for the '16 season. So until he throws his first INT, this kid is the next Peyton Manning.

Josh Rosen is 8-4

Jake Browning is 6-6

Brett Rypien is 8-4

Dynamite drop-in Monty.
That broadcasting school really paid off.
  • Fire 1