Worst thing about Hawkeye success

Maybe Iowa fans will stop obsessing over Nebraska now.

This could only be the beginning

But if they win the NC then our fans will start obsessing over Iowa and this will be fuel for the "Fire Eichorst" crowd. The irony of our AD eating crow...

Well, Pederhorst is obviously incompetent. Or a Badger plant.

Yes, he is a spy that was employed by none other than Barry Alvarez who is still butt hurt over not getting the HC job at his alma mater.

I'm only kidding, I think.

But if they win the NC then our fans will start obsessing over Iowa and this will be fuel for the "Fire Eichorst" crowd. The irony of our AD eating crow...

Yes, he is a spy that was employed by none other than Barry Alvarez who is still butt hurt over not getting the HC job at his alma mater.

You're not kidding, ironically.

Lol, that thinking is so far fetched. I don't think Eichorst would butcher his own job. That's just ridiculous.

Lol, that thinking is so far fetched. I don't think Eichorst would butcher his own job. That's just ridiculous.

His own job? You mean being the Wisconsin AD?

Yeah, how would sabotaging Nebraska effect that?

His own job? You mean being the Wisconsin AD?

Yeah, how would sabotaging Nebraska effect that?

:facepalm:

I'm not sure how NU scored more points than MSU.

MSU is head and shoulders above NU, but so is half the conference. Purdue is on our ass.

We made them cover us which they can't do. IOWA tried twice and got 1 score. Ohio state tried twice and just barely missed. Our products style staff kept attacking them deep. It got us a Web against mich st. It got us an L against illinois

I'm not sure how NU scored more points than MSU.

MSU is head and shoulders above NU, but so is half the conference. Purdue is on our ass.

Because we suck this year? Let it go. Always next year pal. You're going to have a tough life being a husker fan if you expect us to be great every year. Maybe we'll get back to being great, but not this year. Not next year.

Not discouraged tbh. Play like we did the last 3 games, minus the TOs of course, and we can compete for the conference right now. Hopefully upgrade the talent at some positions and we got stew going.

As disappointing as this season was as a whole we were much closer to competing with the top of the league this year than in recent years.