Worst thing about Hawkeye success

Connor Cook is a bitc#. A legend RB like Archie Griffin hands him the trophy and he can't even acknowledge him?

I was pulling for MSU and still am happy they won, but Cook won't hit anyone's radar in ten years but AG will still have a name.

What exactly did he do?

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/673367999085043712

Have to wonder about Cook. With this, not mentioning their RB and being a 5th year senior and starting QB but still not a captain. Something is off.

I'm not sure how NU scored more points than MSU.

MSU is head and shoulders above NU, but so is half the conference. Purdue is on our ass.

Because we suck this year? Let it go. Always next year pal. You're going to have a tough life being a husker fan if you expect us to be great every year. Maybe we'll get back to being great, but not this year. Not next year.

Tom Osborne disagrees.

Connor Cook is a bitc#. A legend RB like Archie Griffin hands him the trophy and he can't even acknowledge him?

I was pulling for MSU and still am happy they won, but Cook won't hit anyone's radar in ten years but AG will still have a name.

What exactly did he do?

Have to wonder about Cook. With this, not mentioning their RB and being a 5th year senior and starting QB but still not a captain. Something is off.

Yeah something doesn't seem right about that whole situation. The best play on that final drive, IMO was the option keeper by Cook. He played like a captain.

What exactly did he do?

Yeah something doesn't seem right about that whole situation. The best play on that final drive, IMO was the option keeper by Cook. He played like a captain.

1st and goal from the 2, and they run 3 straight times to win the game.

Classic.

Does anyone think that fat Danny would do what works? Nah. He's be pitching it all over the field.

• Fire 1

What exactly did he do?

Classic.

Does anyone think that fat Danny would do what works? Nah. He's be pitching it all over the field.

And on 4th and two they lined up in shotgun. It's about executing too. You would of lit the staff up for running that exact same formation

What exactly did he do?

Classic.

Can't argue with this. DL reminds me of Davis, the OC Texas canned and I_WA picked up.....periods of inspired playcalling followed by episodes where you swear his mom drank the bong water when she was carrying him.

Maybe Iowa fans will stop obsessing over Nebraska now.

This could only be the beginning

But if they win the NC then our fans will start obsessing over Iowa and this will be fuel for the "Fire Eichorst" crowd. The irony of our AD eating crow...

Well, Pederhorst is obviously incompetent. Or a Badger plant.

Jesus Effing Christ....really?

What exactly did he do?

Classic.

If Langsdorf ran three straight times and failed, you'd complain about that too.

Eichorst's head is spinning.....

Wasn't it about this time last year that he claimed he didn't want NU to become the next Iowa. I think most NU fans would have loved to have been in the championship game today with a chance at the playoff.

i·ro·ny

A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

I guess Eichorst may put that statement in the oops column.

I think LOLwa is fairly overrated, though their defense would keep them competitive vs about any team in the country. Had TA not thrown 4 INTs, it looked like we probably could've won that game by at least 10. The fact that they couldn't beat Sparty is rather telling as I think Sparty is a bit overrated too. LOLwa's 2 biggest wins vs jNU and Wiscy--yeah, ok, like I said, overrated. I long for the day when Big Red gets it's sh#t together and reasserts some dominance in our division.

All that said, I don't harbor any ill way toward LOLwa and I'll be rooting for them in the Rose Bowl.....maybe.

(p.s., Christian McCaffrey for Heisman!)

Lots of Iowa fans quiet at work today but I had to laugh and show them what's up when they were bitching about Nebraska getting a bowl game for going 5-7. When they bitched about it again 10-15 minutes later, I finally looked over at them and said "how come you haven't bitched about Minnesota getting a bowl game then?" MIC. DROP

• Fire 1

MSU is head and shoulders above NU, but so is half the conference. Purdue is on our ass.

Because we suck this year? Let it go. Always next year pal. You're going to have a tough life being a husker fan if you expect us to be great every year. Maybe we'll get back to being great, but not this year. Not next year.

Jesus, let it go. You're embarrassing yourself.

You guys realize I was trying to get a reaction out of people, right?

Good Lord we have some special ones on here.