The Streak

In 2003, a year the Huskers only lost three games, Steve Pederson fired Frank Solich, and stated that he would not let the huskers slip into mediocrity. Since then, the Huskers have lost more than three games every year. When will the Huskers return to the same level as the year Solich was fired, and when will the Huskers exceed the 2003 season results? I predict three losses for the Huskers in 2019, and less than three losses in 2020. I see the current staff at Nebraska for two additional years, then a new AD finally hires a coach that believes in an attacking D and a strong running game based on homegrown linemen. In 2018, a new staff makes improvements, and in finally returns to a three loss season in 2019. The improvement continues with a single loss season in 2020 which ends with a BCS bowl win.

• Haha 1

In 2003, a year the Huskers only lost three games, Steve Pederson fired Frank Solich, and stated that he would not let the huskers slip into mediocrity. Since then, the Huskers have lost more than three games every year. When will the Huskers return to the same level as the year Solich was fired, and when will the Huskers exceed the 2003 season results? I predict three losses for the Huskers in 2019, and less than three losses in 2020. I see the current staff at Nebraska for two additional years, then a new AD finally hires a coach that believes in an attacking D and a strong running game based on homegrown linemen. In 2018, a new staff makes improvements, and in finally returns to a three loss season in 2019. The improvement continues with a single loss season in 2020 which ends with a BCS bowl win.

What's 2030 look like?

• Fire 1

What's 2030 look like?

President Lizard Trumps 5th term of president, no longer do we bother playing football, instead all football has been replaced with lacross. Nebraska La-Cross team goes winless.

• Plus1 1

What's 2030 look like?

yeah, no sh#t......while we are at it??

Wow, sad thing is this took some time to think about. I didnt agree with the Callahan hire, but solich needed to go. So let's get over that 13 year gripe. Second of all, who really gives a rats behind what offense we run. If a coach came in here and threw the ball 70 times and won a national championship or two no one would care we only ran the ball 10 times a game. Who cares, Just win

So this is what having too much time on your hands looks like? Well, I guess things could certainly be worse.

I disagree

• Haha 1

All your hopes will be dashed because Osborne isn't coming out of retirement. Sorry.