Ex - Husker Parrella to be named Husker D-line coach

Mavric

I think his history at N is very important. He is the only one on the entire staff who truly understands the Blackshirt tradition. I expect to see a fresh intensity on the D-line. From the field, the weight room, general preparedness, accountability and attitude. Because that is what it takes to go from walk-on TE to NFL veteran d-line. Do you think he will tolerate anything less from a scholarship athlete? We wanted more old school and bringing back tradition...we got it.

Kevin Ramaekers, a 1993 graduate of Nebraska’s defensive line, has been traveling the country this week for work. He woke up Tuesday morning in Des Moines and texted two old teammates.
“Is Poo heading to NU?”
Terry Connealy’s reply: “Poo’s coming home, baby!” LINK

From a Chatelain OWH article a couple days back. lol. Pretty good article. But I can't believe Dirk outed them about their goofy nicknames. Poo? Nutsy? Lumpy? Oh well, at least I don't feel guilty anymore about referring to Dirk as Donkey Teeth. Hee haw! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...