Ex - Husker Parrella to be named Husker D-line coach

Mavric

I would be really happy if it were Perrella. NU guy, long career in the NFL. Familiar with Riley.

I'm not too familiar with him. Big question is, can he recruit?

Parrella was an All Big 8 DT in the early 90s. He had a long career in the NFL for the Bills, Chargers (played for Riley there), and Raiders. He has spent the past few years coaching in smaller college ranks.

I have no idea if he is a good recruiter.

I would be really happy if it were Perrella. NU guy, long career in the NFL. Familiar with Riley.

I'm not too familiar with him. Big question is, can he recruit?

Parrella was an All Big 8 DT in the early 90s. He had a long career in the NFL for the Bills, Chargers (played for Riley there), and Raiders. He has spent the past few years coaching in smaller college ranks.

I have no idea if he is a good recruiter.

probably hard to tell with him being at Northern Michigan

Nebraska: Northern Michigan defensive line coach John Parrella will join the Nebraska staff in the same role, according to Rivals.com’s Nebraska site. Parrella has spent two years at NMU and is a former Nebraska player. Keep track of open FBS assistant jobs here.

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

xxlds8a6iai47xyul3l3.png

I think is honestly a case where we did better thanks to the UCLA DL coach using us to get a raise, and glad to see a DONU player come home. :)