We're Settlers here, thats what we do!

marko polo

I have nothing of value to offer the board, so I start threads with one pissy opinionated sentance.

1st step is admitting you have a problem

If you mean just follow the herd and rubber stamp things, yea I guess I have nothing, by the way I was not necessarily referring to the Parella hire , I was just looking back over the last 15 yrs or so. I just don't see the commitment to really go balls out on any hire we make. I am not sure if we have got the best we could have, or we just like to sit in the chair and do our foot stompin. hmmmmm lol

• Fire 1

I have nothing of value to offer the board, so I start threads with one pissy opinionated sentance.

1st step is admitting you have a problem

If you mean just follow the herd and rubber stamp things, yea I guess I have nothing, by the way I was not necessarily referring to the Parella hire , I was just looking back over the last 15 yrs or so. I just don't see the commitment to really go balls out on any hire we make. I am not sure if we have got the best we could have, or we just like to sit in the chair and do our foot stompin. hmmmmm lol

Over the last 15 years we have had 4 different coaches and 2 conferences .

To say we aren't trying to redisvover our niche is a lazy assesment of our program.

How would anyone know this?

You post a nonsensical thread that is essentially a one-sentence generality, which may, or may not, even pertain to the subject of this message board. There was no point whatsoever.

And then you have the nerve to insult people who misinterpreted your non-statement, ultimately following it up with a "foot stomipin" cliche that means nothing.

I've just got to know what inspired you to create this thread. It's essentially like some annoying girl on facebook who posts something like, "Some people need to know when to shut up," which means nothing to anyone other than the person who created it and is really just a plead for attention.

• Fire 2