Next Chancellor is.....Ronnie Green

I heard his slogan was "Make Nebraska Great Again" during his interviews

Can we build a wall around the state, so we don't have any stupid Iowans coming in (sorry BRI)?

Wall will be around the 500 mile radius. And every time a California kid tries to commit Ronnie will make it 10 feet higher.

He looks like Jeb Bush, which makes me think he's probably pathetic and low energy.

Thanks, we all were waiting to hear your pearls of political wisdom here instead of having to go to an actual forum on politics.

Care to expound on your sexual preferences and religious beliefs, as long as we are on the subject of the new chancellor?

He looks like Jeb Bush, which makes me think he's probably pathetic and low energy.

Thanks, we all were waiting to hear your pearls of political wisdom here instead of having to go to an actual forum on politics.

Care to expound on your sexual preferences and religious beliefs, as long as we are on the subject of the new chancellor?

It was a joke Chuckles. Try to relax.

Does this mean no sexual preferences will be expounded upon?

Does this mean no sexual preferences will be expounded upon?

Here ya are.....

The new chancellor of @UNLincoln is @RonnieDGreen

Great...Scott Frost gets the shaft again... <_<

:funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah

• Fire 1

As Ronnie Green prepares to move into the University of Nebraska-Lincoln chancellor’s chair, he’s set some ambitious goals for the school.

Boosting enrollment by 40 percent. An 80 percent graduation rate. Raising Nebraska’s top 50 standing among the nation’s major public research universities.
“We look forward to great days ahead,” Green said as he was introduced last week as the school’s 20th chancellor.
Certainly worthy goals. But are they realistic?
Well, all the goals represent areas in which the university has already made remarkable progress during this century. Under 16-year Chancellor Harvey Perlman, the school has significantly boosted its enrollment and graduation rate, as well as its standing in the annual U.S. News & World Report college rankings and the amount of competitive research dollars faculty pull in.

OWH