The Next Husker Controversy

To me, this is just really disappointing from kenny bell. it shows that he clearly has no relationship with the current staff, nor does he intend to develop one, even though there's every opportunity for him to connect. Nothing against that, since he's a grown man. but if he wanted to connect and truly be of help, he would reach out to the staff to try to correct the issue first before blasting it out to the world.

putting it on twitter like that is very counterproductive, and is pretty shady considering that you haven't heard much positive news or vibes coming from him regarding Nebraska since he left no matter what is happening in the program.

• Fire 1

To me, this is just really disappointing from kenny bell. it shows that he clearly has no relationship with the current staff, nor does he intend to develop one, even though there's every opportunity for him to connect. Nothing against that, since he's a grown man. but if he wanted to connect and truly be of help, he would reach out to the staff to try to correct the issue first before blasting it out to the world.

putting it on twitter like that is very counterproductive, and is pretty shady considering that you haven't heard much positive news or vibes coming from him regarding Nebraska since he left no matter what is happening in the program.

You're drawing an awful lot of conclusions about Bell's demeanor and motives from a very few words.

• Fire 3

I call BS on this, because KB did workouts in Lincoln in the spring of 2015 with the new WR coach in preparation of the NFL Draft.

Also, he is probably busy trying to make a career in the NFL to be able to comment on every little thing that is going on in Lincoln with the new staff.

• Fire 5