RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Didn't commit like he sort of wanted to this weekend to MSU. Mom apparently told him he needs to wait until his Senior year so he can take all of his visits. 247 thinks this ups our chances.

Interesting - I thought it was mom keeping his close to home. She sounds like she's thinking about his long term future. A good sign for us. (imho)

Didn't commit like he sort of wanted to this weekend to MSU. Mom apparently told him he needs to wait until his Senior year so he can take all of his visits. 247 thinks this ups our chances.

Interesting - I thought it was mom keeping his close to home. She sounds like she's thinking about his long term future. A good sign for us. (imho)

Mom might just want some free vacations. Can't blame her. I'd be the same way.

Hope he has coffee waiting for Coach Davis next time!

https://twitter.com/h_kylin/status/730081174945710080

Tweet deleted? What'd it say?
to sum it up, said it was great to finally meet Coach Davis in person for the first time.

Someone help me out here, coaches aren't allowed to make contact, right? I'm sure it's OK to speak with a kid in passing and introduce yourself, but not allowed to actually "recruit?" I dunno.

Hope he has coffee waiting for Coach Davis next time!

https://twitter.com/h_kylin/status/730081174945710080

to sum it up, said it was great to finally meet Coach Davis in person for the first time.

Someone help me out here, coaches aren't allowed to make contact, right? I'm sure it's OK to speak with a kid in passing and introduce yourself, but not allowed to actually "recruit?" I dunno.

I think the "bump rule" is in play here.

Coaches CAN briefly say hello to recruits if they happen to see them while they're on campus conducting one of the spring evaluations. The NCAA calls this the bump rule, and it's amazing how recruiters manage to bump into the one player they're looking for at a high school with hundreds of students and teachers.

Coaches CAN'T engage in a lengthy conversation with a prospect while they bump into them on a high school campus. Most coaches follow the rule, simply shaking a kid's hand and telling him they look forward to talking with them more at a later point. But each spring there are numerous stories -- and even videos in today's tech-savvy world -- of coaches spending lengthy time talking with recruits. Some high school coaches even try to arrange these meetings with recruiters, without knowing they're causing a coach to break NCAA rules.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/12404435/the-recruiting-rules-rule-spring

• Fire 1

Hope he has coffee waiting for Coach Davis next time!https://twitter.com/h_kylin/status/730081174945710080

I think the "bump rule" is in play here.

Coaches CAN briefly say hello to recruits if they happen to see them while they're on campus conducting one of the spring evaluations. The NCAA calls this the bump rule, and it's amazing how recruiters manage to bump into the one player they're looking for at a high school with hundreds of students and teachers.

Coaches CAN'T engage in a lengthy conversation with a prospect while they bump into them on a high school campus. Most coaches follow the rule, simply shaking a kid's hand and telling him they look forward to talking with them more at a later point. But each spring there are numerous stories -- and even videos in today's tech-savvy world -- of coaches spending lengthy time talking with recruits. Some high school coaches even try to arrange these meetings with recruiters, without knowing they're causing a coach to break NCAA rules.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/12404435/the-recruiting-rules-rule-spring
Thanks for sharing that information.