RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If mom wants him close then good thing that officials now include parents. According to 247 the only school that he has down that he unofficially visited was Mississippi... Meaning maybe he couldn't come up here on his own dime and maybe he wouldn't have been able to bring mom on an official when parents weren't included in the cost.. Granted he has to schedule an official first

He's trying to visit MissSt soon. Mom has a work schedule that is making that difficult.

If mom wants him close then good thing that officials now include parents. According to 247 the only school that he has down that he unofficially visited was Mississippi... Meaning maybe he couldn't come up here on his own dime and maybe he wouldn't have been able to bring mom on an official when parents weren't included in the cost.. Granted he has to schedule an official first

He's trying to visit MissSt soon. Mom has a work schedule that is making that difficult.

He's visited there (MSU) 4 times since late October .... thus my thoughts about committing anywhere other than MissSt. Hasn't set foot on another campus yet.

Even if he does commit to MSU in the near future I think we'll still have a shot at him.

He is displaying a lot of interest without even stepping foot on campus. He has stated that he will still take his OV even after committing. This one may take a while to play out but I like our chances

A reporter from Scout.com that covers Miss St. is having an absolutely sh#t fit about Nebraska fans tweeting at Kylin. He said we are begging him to come to Nebraska because we are insecure about ourselves and him committing would make us feel better. LOL...Josh on Unsportsman is talking about it and making fun of the guy.

listening to the podcast of 1620, the main issue the MSU recruiting reporter had was that it was Nebraska fans instead of MSU fans. He made a big deal out of the fact that we are "4 or 5 states away". Even said that MSU fans tweeting the recruit would be "acceptable tweeting" but Nebraska fans doing the same thing is "inappropriate tweeting".

Really? :funnyhahah

I missed the 1620 appearance he made, but it will be on the UnSportsmanlikeConduct podcast soon.

Either legitimate reasoning or backed off his previous quotes, he cleared up his comment saying "don't tweet at a recruit unless you personally know the player."

I agree if it's inappropriate things you're saying.... I don't tweet at recruits however... I do know someone who does... Dewiz....

Either legitimate reasoning or backed off his previous quotes, he cleared up his comment saying "don't tweet at a recruit unless you personally know the player."

I agree if it's inappropriate things you're saying.... I don't tweet at recruits however... I do know someone who does... Dewiz....

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of tweeting at recruits in general and especially tweeting them often. Have I before? Yes, and I feel so dirty too. It's more of a generic "#GBR" following their tweet/retweet something Nebraska related or a "welcome!" when they announce their commitment. Usually it's just "liking" their tweet/retweet. It's been a little more so lately because I have heard recruits say they love the fan interaction on Twitter.

Definitely not what he said the first time. Just backtracking. Basically the same "stay out of our backyard" SEC crap as banning satellite camps.

On a side note, I'm not sure I like the texting recruits thing, but that is another discussion.

C Buckhalther was a fine Mississippi RB for the Huskers and nice NFL run as well. Perhaps he has a good idea of why Nebraska would be great place to play football and the academic side is certainly nationally known. He may well have locals who can advise him of these things. Picking a school is always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Most schools today who are nationally competitive (everybody in the Big Ten, SEC, Pac, etc are certainly) have facilities. Once again, I ask why are so many so doubtful that young people from around the country would be so down on Nebraska?

First of all, I think there is a shot he might come to Nebraska.

Second, Picking a school is not always about how big the stadium is or how many folks buy season tickets. Many, many, many, many other things come into play.

Exactly my point. I see the "is" which I meant to say isn't may have confused you. Dam auto correct crap.