Kevin WIlliams interview

JP interview on unsportsmanlike was pretty comical...he has some pretty valid points though.

It will definitely interesting to see how KW does at his new school...

I'm guessing it won't be that interesting.

Give a listen....hate Peters all you want, he played his ass off for the Huskers and still loves the Huskers.

JP interview on unsportsmanlike was pretty comical...he has some pretty valid points though.

Give a listen....hate Peters all you want, he played his ass off for the Huskers and still loves the Huskers.

Guessing she meant KW at his new school

He did and still does, I won't disagree there. I don't hate either of the Peter's brothers but neither of them were what I would call model citizens while they were here.

• 4 months later...

its cool. He'd a been a starter here too. He had his little Pelini Pity party and left. And that's fine. His heart wasnt here. His prerogative. Good for him. More importantly, good for us.

I dont think he would have been a for sure starter. Maurice is better than him and Stoltenberg has an extremely high ceiling that when he is healthy it is hard to keep him off the field.

its cool. He'd a been a starter here too. He had his little Pelini Pity party and left. And that's fine. His heart wasnt here. His prerogative. Good for him. More importantly, good for us.

I dont think he would have been a for sure starter. Maurice is better than him and Stoltenberg has an extremely high ceiling that when he is healthy it is hard to keep him off the field.

I'll just disagree. I think his seniorship and experience woulda put him there. Esp under Parella's tutledge (of whom we've seen cases of instant development). Not saying by years end he may have lost it. but I think to start, yeah. Esp as a position lacking such qualities. And when he got after it, he's proved on more than one occasion he's beyond serviceable.

Huh?

'He would have been a starter here this year' is what Count is trying to say. I know, sometimes it's weird trying to decipher the backwoods apostrophist all-knowing banter.

Huh?

he woulda been a starter this year. Which leads me to thinking he wasnt happy here for other reasons. I note it as a pelini pity party. Understandable. So he leaves and goes elsewhere and becomes a starter. Yipty doo. good for him. How good for us? Well, if his heart isnt in it, it's best he's not here. Good for him. good for us

did I almost retype exactly word for word what I already posted in order for you to understand what I posted?

Huh?

'He would have been a starter here this year' is what Count is trying to say. I know, sometimes it's weird trying to decipher the backwoods apostrophist all-knowing banter.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realizat

• Fire 1

Huh?

he woulda been a starter this year. Which leads me to thinking he wasnt happy here for other reasons. I note it as a pelini pity party. Understandable. So he leaves and goes elsewhere and becomes a starter. Yipty doo. good for him. How good for us? Well, if his heart isnt in it, it's best he's not here. Good for him. good for us

did I almost retype exactly word for word what I already posted in order for you to understand what I posted?

It's never a good thing to lose a player who would have started at a position of need.