2016 Friday Night Lights & Big Red Weekends

I think it is amazing this staff is able to get so many kids to pay their way to these camps. Bo was never able to create this kind of recruiting buzz in June. Seems all we hear from not just Bo, but all B1G coaches is early visits, we can't get kids here in the summer, if we could just get a visit from some of these recruits. Got to tip the cap to the staff on this one.

Do OSU or Michigan get this many kids flying half way across the country for their camps?

I honestly didn't know what to expect so I don't have an answer to my own question.

But....with has well as the weekend went with these recruits and how successful everyone thinks the event was, is anyone surprised we didn't get a commit from someone this weekend?

Not really. Several of the guys are already committed here and the others that we're really after are being pursued by a lot of schools so I'm sure they still have some rounds to make before committing anywhere.

• 4 weeks later...