The General Election

He mandated that PUBLIC SCHOOLS be forced into having gender neutral LOCKER ROOMS. While that doesn't affect me. It affects my neices, and my potential future daughters.

If schools don't comply then federal funding goes out the window? This has gone from absurd to just down right biased and stupid

If Obama is a bad president for this, how do you rate the latest Bush presidency in light of No Child Left Behind and The Patriot Act?

I hate both of those pieces of legislation. I've never been or ever will be an advocate of the Bush presidency.

He mandated that PUBLIC SCHOOLS be forced into having gender neutral LOCKER ROOMS. While that doesn't affect me. It affects my neices, and my potential future daughters.

If schools don't comply then federal funding goes out the window? This has gone from absurd to just down right biased and stupid

If Obama is a bad president for this, how do you rate the latest Bush presidency in light of No Child Left Behind and The Patriot Act?

I hate both of those pieces of legislation. I've never been or ever will be an advocate of the Bush presidency.

Would you agree that Bush was a "disaster?"

I'm honestly curious: for the people who think Obama has been a disaster, what exactly did he do that prevented you from your own pursuit of life, liberty and happiness?

The question at this point is typically "are we better off than we were 8 years ago" and the answer is yes, of course, no question about it. And with genuine collaboration and debate rather than mere obstructionism, it could have been better.

The things going wrong with America are many years in the making, involve the exponential growth of income disparity and have been fed by both parties.

But it seems pretty clear to me the last thing we need right now is a thin-skinned billionaire who wants to take America back to a time that didn't exist.

Can you give us a link to this? I googled it and came up with a transgender issue where he said transgender kids should use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

I'm not coming up with where he directed schools that it should just be a free for all with one big locker room with both boys and girls basketball teams changing together and using the same showers.

LINK

• Fire 1

This was worth watching again this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Not gonna lie, I laughed a lot, even as someone who advocates for Trump. The only problem with this guy is he makes a career making jokes about other people, and that's not someone I'm ever going to listen to.

Here is an intelligent person who lays it out there (and she's really nice on the eyes as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfIXixFi7o

Also, one thing to note is that Tomi was extremely against Trump because she thought he was rude, and she has since joined his side understanding his flaws but still understanding that he's the best remaining candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Not gonna lie, I laughed a lot, even as someone who advocates for Trump. The only problem with this guy is he makes a career making jokes about other people, and that's not someone I'm ever going to listen to.

Here is an intelligent person who lays it out there (and she's really nice on the eyes as well):

Also, one thing to note is that Tomi was extremely against Trump because she thought he was rude, and she has since joined his side understanding his flaws but still understanding that he's the best remaining candidate.

Not sure if I'd bucket you as a sexist or a misogynist but either way you're an ass. If you had anyone starting to buy into your weird bs theories, you hopefully lost them with your 'easy on the eyes" comment. Do you not realize that by demeaning her with that comment you also take away any perceived legitimacy of her comments? I understand now why you're such a zombie like follower of Drumpf.

I'm honestly curious: for the people who think Obama has been a disaster, what exactly did he do that prevented you from your own pursuit of life, liberty and happiness?

The question at this point is typically "are we better off than we were 8 years ago" and the answer is yes, of course, no question about it. And with genuine collaboration and debate rather than mere obstructionism, it could have been better.

The things going wrong with America are many years in the making, involve the exponential growth of income disparity and have been fed by both parties.

But it seems pretty clear to me the last thing we need right now is a thin-skinned billionaire who wants to take America back to a time that didn't exist.

Can you give us a link to this? I googled it and came up with a transgender issue where he said transgender kids should use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

I'm not coming up with where he directed schools that it should just be a free for all with one big locker room with both boys and girls basketball teams changing together and using the same showers.

LINK

Locker Rooms are bathrooms. No one is requiring a check on if the person is "transgendered" or not. It's all about what they feel like they are. You know this BRB.

So who's going to be the ones that say..."hey you can use the bathroom, but not the locker room."?

NM11046's account has been suspended for 7 days. Folks, I realize that passions run high when it comes to both politics or religion. But that doesn't excuse that kind of personal attack.

To all members, if you can't debate in a civil manner, at least have the self control to remove yourself from this forum until after the elections. Or use the ignore function. But enough with the personal attacks.

• Fire 2

Would you agree that Bush was a "disaster?"

I'm not sure who you are quoting...

But, yes. I would say the second half of his presidency was extremely bad.

[/size]

[/size]

Not sure if I'd bucket you as a sexist or a misogynist but either way you're an ass. If you had anyone starting to buy into your weird bs theories, you hopefully lost them with your 'easy on the eyes" comment. Do you not realize that by demeaning her with that comment you also take away any perceived legitimacy of her comments? I understand now why you're such a zombie like follower of Drumpf.

So acknowledging someone's good looks is now not only politically incorrect but is also a way of meeting someone? Tell me how that makes sense…

So acknowledging someone's good looks is now not only politically incorrect but is also a way of meeting someone? Tell me how that makes sense…

He didn't do a very good job of it, but what he was attempting to do was highlight the fact that you crassly pointed out your "expert's" looks, as if what she looks like has anything to do with her opinion.

It's the kind of locker-room mentality that doesn't have a place in politics. We need people to absorb information and vote with their brain, not their heart or their balls.

• Fire 2

He didn't do a very good job of it, but what he was attempting to do was highlight the fact that you crassly pointed out your "expert's" looks, as if what she looks like has anything to do with her opinion.It's the kind of locker-room mentality that doesn't have a place in politics. We need people to absorb information and vote with their brain, not their heart or their balls.

Haha! While I understand your concern, it has nothing to do with anything. If we have come to a point where we can get even acknowledge someone's looks, that is flat out ridiculous.

He didn't do a very good job of it, but what he was attempting to do was highlight the fact that you crassly pointed out your "expert's" looks, as if what she looks like has anything to do with her opinion.It's the kind of locker-room mentality that doesn't have a place in politics. We need people to absorb information and vote with their brain, not their heart or their balls.

Haha! While I understand your concern, it has nothing to do with anything. If we have come to a point where we can get even acknowledge someone's looks, that is flat out ridiculous.

There's a time and place for everything. We're simply stating that this is neither.

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/31/11818964/trump-judge-university-mexican

Trump University is on trial for fraud. Whether he legally swindled large sums from vulnerable people or not, Trump's likely to be called to testify.

As is his way, and the way of his parroting supporters, he's reflexively gone ad hominem to try and dismiss and discredit a threat. In this case that's a federal judge, and the threat is that a trial he stands a chance of losing might go forward.

Leaving aside policy altogether, this November is a straightforward referendum on norms. What kind of norms would you like to see prevail? Sanity, or Turkey?

How nice that Trump and his campaign have nakedly made clear what it is they stand for. Let's see what you got, America.

• Fire 2

LINK

Locker Rooms are bathrooms. No one is requiring a check on if the person is "transgendered" or not. It's all about what they feel like they are. You know this BRB.

So who's going to be the ones that say..."hey you can use the bathroom, but not the locker room."?

So, you really view this as just one big free for all orgy in the locker rooms from now on.