The General Election

It's unfortunate that you equate the Clinton campaign with the negative aspects of BLM and racial advocacy, Bnil.

There's one candidate stoking racial tensions and trying to pit people against each other on the basis of race, and it isn't her.

I stand by my statement. Clinton has her own problems with truthfulness, but objectively much less so than Trump.

Both she and Obama use racial and class warfare to gain politicially. After the shooting from the prior week she went off on how white people arent doing enough to empathize with blacks. Obama took the lead on dividing this country along racial lines, and she is running to continue his divisive ways

"Build the wall" is "racial and class warfare."

If we're denouncing "racial and class warfare" then let's denounce it in all forms. If we're just lashing out at a particular candidate or party, choose something that your own candidate/party doesn't do to the same or a greater extent.

Here are some great videos of Hillary...I wonder if she will be continuing to show that she is a pathological liar when she speaks at the Democratic convention. Seriously, how can anyone believe one word that comes out of this woman's mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftx7soJIaKg

I know Hillary needs to get out the black vote like Obama was able to do, so I wonder if she will be bringing Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others to join a chorus of BLM protesters on stage. That would be fitting.

If you are so distraught about someone lying why aren't you focusing on Trump instead?

Trump has his own issues but is a saint compared to Hillary when it comes to honesty. Sometimes hes a little too honest and needs to put a muzzle on his mouth. Meanwhile Hillary seeks to get input fr a focus group before responding to such tragedies as we saw yesterday. She took over 10 hours to issue a response which caused social media to blow up at her for being so unresponsive. Its probably because after the last time she spoke without getting counsel she made the error of blaming whites for not understanding.

"Build the wall" is "racial and class warfare."

If we're denouncing "racial and class warfare" then let's denounce it in all forms. If we're just lashing out at a particular candidate or party, choose something that your own candidate/party doesn't do to the same or a greater extent.

How is securing our border racial and class warfare...please explain.

• Fire 2

Here are some great videos of Hillary...I wonder if she will be continuing to show that she is a pathological liar when she speaks at the Democratic convention. Seriously, how can anyone believe one word that comes out of this woman's mouth.

I know Hillary needs to get out the black vote like Obama was able to do, so I wonder if she will be bringing Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others to join a chorus of BLM protesters on stage. That would be fitting.

If you are so distraught about someone lying why aren't you focusing on Trump instead?

Trump has his own issues but is a saint compared to Hillary when it comes to honesty. Sometimes hes a little too honest and needs to put a muzzle on his mouth. Meanwhile Hillary seeks to get input fr a focus group before responding to such tragedies as we saw yesterday. She took over 10 hours to issue a response which caused social media to blow up at her for being so unresponsive. Its probably because after the last time she spoke without getting counsel she made the error of blaming whites for not understanding.

The only truth I've heard trump speak is that his daughter is good looking, and that was kind of disturbing. Is it so bad if a candidate analyzes public sentiment and thinks before they speak? Isn't it their job to understand public sentiment and cater to it?

The only truth I've heard trump speak is that his daughter is good looking, and that was kind of disturbing. Is it so bad if a candidate analyzes public sentiment and thinks before they speak? Isn't it their job to understand public sentiment and cater to it?

I have no issue with analyzing a situation, but with a tragedy like yesterday all she had to do is say the nation mourns and she supports law enforcement...thats it. She can then follow up in later days for a policy approach. While Trump sometimes needs to shut his mouth for a bit, Hillary is a bit too slow and cautious, whether its how she handled yesterdays events, or how she went a year without responding to ambassador Stevens request for more security in Benghazi. I see both styles where I work...some want to get folks moving to achieve results and move too fast, while others are disengaged or suffer from analysis paralysis.

Being president of the United States, spoken words an shift economies, start wars, and cause seismic shifts in other global dynamics. Even off the cuff ones. Trump seems to fundamentally misunderstand this.

The president SHOULD think before they speak. Perhaps for a good long time, if the situation calls for it.

Being president of the United States, spoken words an shift economies, start wars, and cause seismic shifts in other global dynamics. Even off the cuff ones. Trump seems to fundamentally misunderstand this.

The president SHOULD think before they speak. Perhaps for a good long time, if the situation calls for it.

Well I think that applies to Obama, Trump and Hillary. After the MN and LA shootings Hillary immediately spoke about whites not understanding black lives...and after the Oregon shooting last year Obama went on a rant 3 hours after the shooting took place about gun control...this was before all the facts were known about the killer, and also before family members even knew if their loved ones were killed. So i agree in principle but its innaccurate to claim only Trump does this. My point about yesterday is that Hillary does not need to wait 10 hours to issue a show of sympathy, and there is a point where waiting too long such as with the Benghazi security request signals dereliction of her core duty as sos.
  • Fire 1

Or make sure the mike is off

Well I think that applies to Obama, Trump and Hillary. After the MN and LA shootings Hillary immediately spoke about whites not understanding black lives...and after the Oregon shooting last year Obama went on a rant 3 hours after the shooting took place about gun control...this was before all the facts were known about the killer, and also before family members even knew if their loved ones were killed. So i agree in principle but its innaccurate to claim only Trump does this. My point about yesterday is that Hillary does not need to wait 10 hours to issue a show of sympathy, and there is a point where waiting too long such as with the Benghazi security request signals dereliction of her core duty as sos.

If you're not talking about white people not understanding black lives, then you have no grasp of the actual issue.

If you think that indicates support for black people killing cops, you have no intention of understanding the issue.

If you still think there's something shocking and incriminating about Benghazi, there's no talking you out of anything.

• Fire 4

This guy really nails the disconnect and the troubling underlying issue.

Taking the partisan reaction for granted, is there anything he says that is categorically incorrect?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

Link needs fixing. Redirected to my FB homepage.

Maybe post a screenshot to Imgur?

Yeah, just noticed every video now posted on Facebook is given a Facebook address.

Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ

• Fire 1