The General Election

I actually know a black person who does support Trump. He is well educated, is the head of HR at a firm that employs around 1,200 people, and it simply baffles me. I guess party loyalty simply can't be broken with some people.

Who are you voting for?

Anyone but Trump. It's very, very clear that he is the greatest of all evils that will be on the ballot. Go ahead and run in yourself into another circle about emails and benghazi though.

So, then you are voting for Hillary.. Love the hypocrisy!

If I were in a state that could swing either way, yes I would vote Hillary as a vote against Trump. Don't act like the two candidates are similar on any level though.

They are way more alike than you understand, evidently. Both are all about themselves and will do anything to get what they want. ANYTHING!

EDIT: it is seriously scary how little some of you really know or care to know about the person you are going to vote for.

I actually know a black person who does support Trump. He is well educated, is the head of HR at a firm that employs around 1,200 people, and it simply baffles me. I guess party loyalty simply can't be broken with some people.

Who are you voting for?

Anyone but Trump. It's very, very clear that he is the greatest of all evils that will be on the ballot. Go ahead and run in yourself into another circle about emails and benghazi though.

If I were in a state that could swing either way, yes I would vote Hillary as a vote against Trump. Don't act like the two candidates are similar on any level though.

They are way more alike than you understand, evidently. Both are all about themselves and will do anything to get what they want. ANYTHING!

EDIT: it is seriously scary how little some of you really know or care to know about the person you are going to vote for.

Not as scary as how willfully ignorant Trump supporters are.

Who are you voting for?

I'm well aware of her history and I'm probably not going to vote for her since I'm not in a swing state. However, you have to recognize that her opponent may be the worst presidential candidate in U.S. history and the things he has said and done warrant more attention and criticism.

• Fire 1

Hillary has no fan, at all, in me, but she at least has a career that includes legitimate and respectable accomplishments that benefitted people other than her. Donald Trump is a businessman and that's it, and he's not even a good one.

Hillary has no fan, at all, in me, but she at least has a career that includes legitimate and respectable accomplishments that benefitted people other than her. Donald Trump is a businessman and that's it, and he's not even a good one.

Oh really, what are those "legitimate and respectable accomplishments that benefited people other than her"?

I won't defend Trump one bit because I don't trust him.. That said, Regan was an actor, that's it. He turned out to be a pretty decent President.

Oh really, what are those "legitimate and respectable accomplishments that benefited people other than her"?

I won't defend Trump one bit because I don't trust him.. That said, Regan was an actor, that's it. He turned out to be a pretty decent President.

"Reagan" (how most people spell it) was a two term governor for the state of California.

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

"Reagan" (how most people spell it) was a two term governor for the state of California.

lol, I totally dropped that one..

• Fire 1

She pioneered and was involved in the reauthorization of IDEA (The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act), she started the first rape hotline in Arkansas while helping other cities to do likewise, and she was considered a leading advocate for abused/neglected children coming out of law school, for starters.

• Fire 2

Plus if you look at the platforms you have one candidate with reasonable policy ideas that would better our nation, then the other is based on white nationalism and backed up with some entirely unconstitutional proposals.

• Fire 4

Who are you voting for?

Because some of us have different opinions than you, or different priorities, or different morals doesn't mean we're dumb or uneducated or don't care about the election. From what I can tell everyone that has participated in these back and forth mind numbing, never moving forward conversations is quite well read on why they are voting for the candidate they are voting for.

Share your comments about your candidate all you want, but don't imply that others don't know what they're doing or don't understand what's at stake with this election just because they're not climbing on your train.

• Fire 2

The only purpose for this thread is to provide a place for opposing supporters to argue with each other. 50 pages in and nobody is going to budge one inch. It doesn't matter to most of the people posting in here how bad their candidate is. They ignore their flaws and constantly go after the other side. It has gotten.....predictable, and thus, very boring.

There are a couple threads that have just been started that the left supporters are ignoring because, although it should provide definitive proof of why no one should support Hillary (that has already been made glaringly obvious for Trump), yet her supporters plug their ears, audibly make the la la la la sounds, and come in here to complain yet more about Trump. Soros is ignored......until say the Koch brothers do something, then it is a problem. The level of brainwashing makes me sad. I am so glad I can in no way support either one of them. The contortions a person has to jump through to support either of them is mind-boggling. Why do it?

The only purpose for this thread is to provide a place for opposing supporters to argue with each other. 50 pages in and nobody is going to budge one inch. It doesn't matter to most of the people posting in here how bad their candidate is. They ignore their flaws and constantly go after the other side. It has gotten.....predictable, and thus, very boring.

There are a couple threads that have just been started that the left supporters are ignoring because, although it should provide definitive proof of why no one should support Hillary (that has already been made glaringly obvious for Trump), yet her supporters plug their ears, audibly make the la la la la sounds, and come in here to complain yet more about Trump. Soros is ignored......until say the Koch brothers do something, then it is a problem. The level of brainwashing makes me sad. I am so glad I can in no way support either one of them. The contortions a person has to jump through to support either of them is mind-boggling. Why do it?

Who here is identified as a Hillary supporter other than zoogs?

NM11046

False equivalency comes up again, and again, and again.

You can't credibly demand equal treatment in the name of balance when one candidate has said and done the things Donald Trump has. The fact that Trump, through his outrageous and boisterous behavior, has earned blistering criticism doesn't mean that we need to give the same credence to the hysteria right-wing agitators have been trying to whip up.

We went through this in a status message where you named everyone from (I believe) Reagan to Nixon to Bush to Bill Clinton as somewhere in the range of acceptable. You take them or anyone else and we can show you legitimate, serious criticisms of their policies or administrations.

None of that begins to register against Trump. Not Iran Contra, not the Iraq War, not even Watergate.

• Fire 2

I consider actions as well as words. I don't like to name people and make it personal but, you seem to fall in that amp even though, every once in awhile, you "say" you don't support Hillary.