The General Election

It's going to be really interesting as the debates go on. I personally think Trump is going to drop in the polls again. Its just my own prediction. But, I have to believe when the entire nation starts hearing him talk again unscripted, it's going to go down hill from there.

Maybe this is natural...I have not followed their site before...But, the polls plus and polls only graphs are almost identical now when before they were somewhat different.

I really seriously hope he is not doing any debate prep. He will look that much dumber.

However, I wouldn't put it past him that he's lying about this too since he lies about everything else.

There is a big part of me that he KNOWs he is going to look idiotic on stage with Hillary. There is no way he is going to be able to get the vast amount of knowledge on the issues before the debate that she has. So....he has two stories pouring out of his camp.

a) He's not doing any debate prep.

and....

b) The debate is going to be rigged against him and he is going to be treated unfairly.

What a total load of crap. Sad thing is, people will believe it and rally behind him when he looks like a complete clueless jerk. In reality, he's just a complete fraud.

• Fire 2

Seriously. He'd have to literally pull a Don King and drop an N-bomb on stage or call her a c*** or something along those lines. That's what being a buffoon and setting low expectations does to the analysis of your performance.

I actually think he'll get crushed on Monday, too. What I do worry about is whether people will notice. If anyone watched the Commander in Chief forum, he got softball questions the entire forum, and still managed to tank pretty badly and lie blatantly about the Iraq war, amongst other things.

But he barely got any bad press out of it. Lauer got crucified in the media, but I'm assuming most of his followers watched the forum itself, assumed he won, flipped it off, and missed the critical media coverage afterwards.

The issue when you're dealing with a liar of this magnitude is you run the risk of people tossing aside the truthfulness of what he says and his knowledge of the issues in favor of his stage presence and boisterous, confident persona.

Donald Trump is trying to get people to stop thinking logically/critically and vote on raw emotion instead. That's a pretty dangerous idea-- ask the UK.

• Fire 1

He's professionally good at getting people to overlook his serious flaws.

The Cincinnati Enquirer -- which has supported Republican presidential candidates for nearly a century -- has endorsed Hillary Clinton. It's well worth a read.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/editorials/2016/09/23/enquirer-endorses-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/90728344/

Trump is a clear and present danger to our country. He has no history of governance that should engender any confidence from voters. Trump has no foreign policy experience, and the fact that he doesn't recognize it – instead insisting that, "I know more about ISIS than the generals do" – is even more troubling. His wild threats to blow Iranian ships out of the water if they make rude gestures at U.S. ships is just the type of reckless, cowboy diplomacy Americans should fear from a Trump presidency. Clinton has been criticized as being hawkish but has shown a measured approach to the world's problems. Do we really want someone in charge of our military and nuclear codes who has an impulse control problem? The fact that so many top military and national security officials are not supporting Trump speaks volumes.

Liberals and conservatives, they have their differences. Sometimes it doesn't feel to be that much of a gulf after all. There's a lot of common ground to be had.

• Fire 2