The General Election

I'm curious, how many emails in total were there? These couldn't be personal emails right?

Good question. There are 30,000+ emails deleted/missing. Now HIllary initially claimed all of her emails were about yoga and wedding dresses, but that is just one of her many lies in this whole saga. Her IT Director referred to the deleting of emails as the "Hillary Cover-Up Operation."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/24/hillary-cover-up-operation-fbi-documents-reveal-how-clinton-it-aide-described-plan-to-delete-emails/

Doesn't it seem a little strange that she handed over 30k e-mails and there are 30k supposedly deleted/missing? It reminds me of the "new" 30 e-mails they talked about 1-2 months ago that had the word Benghazi in them and it turned out they were e-mails she already turned over and didn't have any secretive material in them. For instance one of them was some guy telling her she did a good job.

I mean... We get it.

Republicans really wanted her to be found guilty, stripped of security credentials, booted from the race, locked up. Etc etc. Look no further than the chanting at the RNC or any other Trump function.

But there just wasn't enough there to meet any criminal standard. And now they've got to continue hemming and hawing and overplaying their hand, as they always do. It's really not a good look when we've got things like Zika and Flint and an empty Supreme Court seat that need attending too.

But hell, let's talk some more about emails or Benghazi.

Wow.....

I was just listening to NPR where they're talking about Brexit and a vote in Hungary where someone's claiming a win w/less than 50% returns and I swear to god I thought, 'Trump will do that. He'll either claim he won and just move into the White House or make some other scene."

Wow.....

I was just listening to NPR where they're talking about Brexit and a vote in Hungary where someone's claiming a win w/less than 50% returns and I swear to god I thought, 'Trump will do that. He'll either claim he won and just move into the White House or make some other scene."

So if he doesn't concede than what does he do - start a riot. He doesn't have military or congressional authority. The supreme ct will knock down any electoral challenge. He'll be all bluster and be shown to be the fool that he is.

I was thinking this morning and Knapp may take a double look and be surprised by me saying this: Regardless of who gets elected, Trump or Hillary, By the end of 4 years, I think the majority of Americans will long for the good old days of Barack Obama. :o

My very too early prediction: Either one will be a one term president. Either defeated in 2020 or in Trump's case he won't run again (his low attention span may cause him to step down within 2 years - and he'll brag that he righted the ship and leaves it in capable hand wt Mike Pence. low chance that this happens but it wouldn't surprise me.) In Hillary's case - more likely health issues may cause her not to run again. I don't think the repubs have the guts to indict her and their constant harassment will get pretty old by then to the voters in general so they will have to accept what is and lay low until 2020.

Wow.....

So if he doesn't concede than what does he do - start a riot. He doesn't have military or congressional authority. The supreme ct will knock down any electoral challenge. He'll be all bluster and be shown to be the fool that he is.

Yeah, he could. He's spared no effort trying to delegitimize the process as rigged or fraudulent now because he knows he's losing. You saw this when he dipped HUGE in the poll after the convention, and now the talk is bubbling back up since the first debate and his horrible week.

He really could on election night, after a loss, just encourage his supporters to not accept it, rail agains the rigged system, and tell them to go out and "make their voices heard" or some similar stuff. The idea of a bunch of pissed off Trump supporters thinking they were cheated and going out looking for revenge is pretty horrifying.

Wow.....

Yeah, he could. He's spared no effort trying to delegitimize the process as rigged or fraudulent now because he knows he's losing. You saw this when he dipped HUGE in the poll after the convention, and now the talk is bubbling back up since the first debate and his horrible week.

He really could on election night, after a loss, just encourage his supporters to not accept it, rail agains the rigged system, and tell them to go out and "make their voices heard" or some similar stuff. The idea of a bunch of pissed off Trump supporters thinking they were cheated and going out looking for revenge is pretty horrifying.

Yeah....I've thought about that. This could get ugly.