The General Election

So....from the link provided by me, Hillary has 5 events scheduled throughout September.

Hmmmm....so, I decided to compare what he has scheduled for September. I googled "Trump schedule of events"

I clicked on a link that said "Full schedule".

Two friggen event's scheduled 8 days apart from each other.

Now...Am I missing something? I would like to see what his schedule is laid out for the next month. If I just happened to not be finding the right link....I'd be interested in you providing it.

Are you not able to read? I stated that over the past 30 days she has taken many breaks and there have been many articles focused on how she is trying to run the clock out by not campaigning that hard. She may be picking up the pace now, but over the past 30 days she has been MIA. You can continue to try to change the subject by looking at what's coming up, but I was referring to what she has been doing to date.

And you had to use Alex Jones as a source to prove she has been slacking off. :facepalm:

So will Trump's trip to Mexico make a difference in the polls? Will voters see him as more presidential?

I think he upstaged Hillary wt the event and left her flat footed - as she was invited as well I understand.

So Trump pulls this off, he shows up in Louisiana after the floods before Obama did (not sure Hillary ever went).

I think he is starting to 'get it' in regards to what it takes to get elected. Doesn't change my view of him as noted above.

and it very well may be too little too late to erase all of the mistakes and images he presented of himself during the primaries.

Regarding the trip to Mexico, no one will remember it in 2 weeks.

As far as the Louisiana floods, stop with this. The LA governor told Trump and Obama (and probably Clinton too) not to come because their security detail would take away resources from the recovery efforts. Trump went anyways for the photo-op.

WRONG-He went their and brought attention to the devastation and it was so greatly appreciated that the DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR thanked him after the visit, as well as the Democratic Senator from that state. Stop watching your liberal news outlets.

And you are the one that just used Alex Jones as a source. :facepalm:

Lol...and you are the one that claims CNN is an unbiased outlet. As I just shared in the other thread, they just demonstrated complete bias.

http://www.wxxv25.com/2016/09/01/bias-alert-hln-blurs-out-retired-officer039s-trump-2016-shirt/

So will Trump's trip to Mexico make a difference in the polls? Will voters see him as more presidential?

I think he upstaged Hillary wt the event and left her flat footed - as she was invited as well I understand.

So Trump pulls this off, he shows up in Louisiana after the floods before Obama did (not sure Hillary ever went).

I think he is starting to 'get it' in regards to what it takes to get elected. Doesn't change my view of him as noted above.

and it very well may be too little too late to erase all of the mistakes and images he presented of himself during the primaries.

As far as the Louisiana floods, stop with this. The LA governor told Trump and Obama (and probably Clinton too) not to come because their security detail would take away resources from the recovery efforts. Trump went anyways for the photo-op.

WRONG-He went their and brought attention to the devastation and it was so greatly appreciated that the DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR thanked him after the visit, as well as the Democratic Senator from that state. Stop watching your liberal news outlets.

Lol...and you are the one that claims CNN is an unbiased outlet. As I just shared in the other thread, they just demonstrated complete bias.

http://www.wxxv25.com/2016/09/01/bias-alert-hln-blurs-out-retired-officer039s-trump-2016-shirt/

Please tell me you don't believe stuff that Alex Jones writes about or puts on the air.

You're comparing someone who completely makes up conspiracy theories and lives in his own world of reality compared to blocking out a Trump shirt on TV?

I'm beginning to understand how you have become such a Trump supporter.

• Fire 3

Without copying and pasting Democratic talking points, why don't you explain to me in your own words what you think her great results have been as Senator and Secretary of State. How did she improve the well-being of our national security from January, 2009, to January, 2013?

I don't know and I don't care. I've never made a claim that she is good, I've only argued against your confidence that she isn't. I don't like Hillary Clinton.

Wow, I'm not sure what is more surprising...that those who hate Trump have nothing positive to say, or that you would post their responses here as though it matters.

Are you able to say something positive about Hillary?

Chelsea seems to have turned out well, so I will give Hillary the credit for that!

Now your turn...are you able to say anything nice about Trump?

He produced a very nice looking daughter.

Now....can you say something positive about her politically? FYI....I have actually said in another post that what he has said about black people does not deserve the criticism it is getting.

So....your turn.

Saying he doesn't deserve the criticism is different than saying he's doing a great job of reaching out to the Black community (which is not common among GOP nominees).

Politically...that is a tough one. Everything she stands for goes against my own personal beliefs. I would have to say she was present when Bin Laden was killed...that would have to be the bright spot on her weak resume.

He doesn't deserve the criticism and he ISN'T REACHING THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!!!!!

Wow....what realm of reality with Trump do you reside in? He has not reached hardly ANY of the black community. So....why the heck would I say he is doing a "good job of reaching the black community"

You must live in an alternate universe. He has been meeting with members of the black community for months, even as far back in the primaries. He has especially focused on outreach to many black pastors, and you can google this if you want. Also, he will be heading to Detroit this weekend to speak directly with black voters. Now if you believe the mainstream media and leftist media, they will claim he can't speak to the black community if he doesn't have an all black audience present. I've heard that repeated time and again on the nightly news networks and CNN, and it looks like you fell for it. Meanwhile, I have not seen HIllary visiting the inner cities and raising the same points about how blacks lives are worse off under Obama. The data is there, and she is choosing to ignore it. Instead, she seeks to speak to politically charged groups such as the NAACP and BLM.

HE'S NOT REACHING BLACK PEOPLE.....

He has literally somewhere between 0-2% support from the black community. What about that is "reaching the black community"?

Sigh. You really think that he went there out of the goodness of his heart? That is wasn't for the photo-op? Hell, there is a 50/50 chance that the donation he promised never gets made based on his history.

And you telling me what to watch/listen to is rich. You seriously just linked to infowars. Did you read about Sandy Hook, Septermber 11, and Oklahoma City being done by the government while there?

• Fire 2

Please tell me you don't believe stuff that Alex Jones writes about or puts on the air.

You're comparing someone who completely makes up conspiracy theories and lives in his own world of reality compared to blocking out a Trump shirt on TV?

Nice dodge man. Here's another link with actual data of their event schedules from early August, but you can continue to dodge and focus on Alex Jones.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillarys-taking-weekends-off/

Meanwhile, you still thinking CNN is unbiased? LMFAO.

Without copying and pasting Democratic talking points, why don't you explain to me in your own words what you think her great results have been as Senator and Secretary of State. How did she improve the well-being of our national security from January, 2009, to January, 2013?

I don't know and I don't care. I've never made a claim that she is good, I've only argued against your confidence that she isn't. I don't like Hillary Clinton.

For once I agree with something you said.

Sigh. You really think that he went there out of the goodness of his heart? That is wasn't for the photo-op? Hell, there is a 50/50 chance that the donation he promised never gets made based on his history.

And you telling me what to watch/listen to is rich. You seriously just linked to infowars. Did you read about Sandy Hook, Septermber 11, and Oklahoma City being done by the government while there?

Hmm...so you think that when Obama visited Louisiana, or when Hurricane Sandy prior to the 2012 election, he was just there for a photo-op too? I guess if that is your viewpoint then every President who visits after a tragic scene is there for a photo op. Is that what you believe?

Hmm...so you think that when Obama visited Louisiana, or when Hurricane Sandy prior to the 2012 election, he was just there for a photo-op too? I guess if that is your viewpoint then every President who visits after a tragic scene is there for a photo op. Is that what you believe?

Actually, that's what I have always thought of about these things.

Nice dodge man. Here's another link with actual data of their event schedules from early August, but you can continue to dodge and focus on Alex Jones.

Alex Jones...dude.....come on.

• Fire 5

All of it is mainly for a photo-op.

For a sitting President, I can see a couple reasons they might go. One, they can actually help to direct federal funding (which Obama had already done in LA prior to visiting). And two, I guess you could say that one of them being there "raises the spirit" of the people in the tragedy. But its mainly for the photo-op.

• Fire 3

Obama was the president in 2012. You know. Head of an administration helping to coordinate the relief effort.

There's a point in someone in that position personally meeting with some of the local officials.

Even from an image perspective, there's a point in having the head of the federal government direct national attention by visiting. Balanced, of course, by considerations of not disrupting the relief effort by being a distraction.

• Fire 4

Alex Jones...dude.....come on.

Haha...you still won't acknowledge the actual data points I have provided or the link showing CNN bias. You are losing this one BRB.