The General Election

Haha...you still won't acknowledge the actual data points I have provided or the link showing CNN bias. You are losing this one BRB.

No, he's not.

Please explain. I made a point that Hillary's schedule in recent weeks has not matched Trump's and that she has been taking time off while he is working his butt off traveling all over. BRB provided a link showing her schedule for September, not the past month. I then provided the Infowars link which BRB didn't agree with, so I also provided another link showing the actual data points that Trump has had more than twice the number of events that Hillary had for the first half of August. And then what...crickets.

Then I pointed out that BRB claims CNN is an unbiased news source, and provided an exact example of their bias. Crickets again...

Haha...you still won't acknowledge the actual data points I have provided or the link showing CNN bias. You are losing this one BRB.

No, he's not.

Please explain. I made a point that Hillary's schedule in recent weeks has not matched Trump's and that she has been taking time off while he is working his butt off traveling all over. BRB provided a link showing her schedule for September, not the past month. I then provided the Infowars link which BRB didn't agree with, so I also provided another link showing the actual data points that Trump has had more than twice the number of events that Hillary had for the first half of August. And then what...crickets.

Then I pointed out that BRB claims CNN is an unbiased news source, and provided an exact example of their bias. Crickets again...

For the record.....I have spent maybe the last 10 minutes going through the media thread.

Please show me where I have stated that CNN is completely 100% unbiased?

Now....are you going to provide an actual credible source for anything pertaining to this?

No, he's not.

Stop watching your conservative news outlets.

No, he's not.

For the record.....I have spent maybe the last 10 minutes going through the media thread.

Please show me where I have stated that CNN is completely 100% unbiased?

Now....are you going to provide an actual credible source for anything pertaining to this?

Well in that thread you claimed that you disagreed with the notion that there was MSM bias and lumped CNN in the same vein as the MSM. Later in the thread when I presented the relative scaled of bias that exists, you then admitted there is bias in the MSM, but joked that I would have CNN ranked near Fox from a bias perspective, suggesting that CNN is not that biased. What that video link shows is that CNN is incredibly biased.

Now you still haven't responded about the data points showing Hillary taking it easy in August.

I did respond to your data points. The source is a joke.

You also are smart enough to know there is one hell of a lot of room between Fox type bias and no bias....right? It's not a hard concept.

And you are smart enough to know that CNN is about just as biased...right? Don Lemon is a complete joke, Wolf Blitzer has a hard time showing his bias, and there are many others in the same position. CNN and MSNBC both have a left-leaning bias just as Fox does to the right.

The data points are valid no matter how much you want to dispute the source, and its the data that makes my point about Trump having worked harder than Hillary the past month to help get these race much tighter. As I just said earlier, if he hadn't been such an idiot off and on through the primaries and then after his convention, he would likely be leading Hillary who is the most beatable Democrat since 1968. That's the difference between me and the Hillary defenders on here. I have routinely criticized Trump all year, whether it was his over the top language in the primaries, or his decision to "counter-punch" against the Khans a month ago. Many on here who are Hillary supporters or defenders rarely call her out, and the same can be said for Democrats in general. Many Republicans have stood up and called Trump out when he's said or done something stupid. I have not seen any popular Democrats come out and criticize Hillary for putting the nation's security at risk, and her lies on top of more lies.

Dude.....you first used Alex Jones. Then you use a site almost as bad.

Then you actually talk about how horrible CNN is.

Do you have any credible site that can even come close to verifying anything you say?

This comment should go in that thread about phrases used.... Anyway, who is going to decide what is credible? Each of us do on our own.. like zoogs constantly using Vox (undeniable liberal slant). He thinks that one is good, while others believe it is biased.

Liberalism is actually bad in many way but the most important way is they believe in bigger government, which of course takes away from the individual and individual rights, while giving the government more say over your life.

So, how does this relate? Depends on what you think is better for everyone.. I believe in individual rights, which pulls me to conservative websites.

Don't get me wrong, I think our government as a whole, republicans and democrats, are destroying this country. PUBs are not doing what they stand for, or use to stand for, and dems are doing, well their usual.. more government power.

Is my way of thinking warped? Hardly, and there is plenty of evidence bigger government fails every time.

Do you have any credible site that can even come close to verifying anything you say?

This comment should go in that thread about phrases used.... Anyway, who is going to decide what is credible? Each of us do on our own.. like zoogs constantly using Vox (undeniable liberal slant). He thinks that one is good, while others believe it is biased.

Having a credible source is not important? Crap....at least use someone whose purpose in life isn't to actually make up stories and conspiracy theories.

Here's a hint. If you google someone's name and the internet spits out a description including...."conspiracy theorist"....it's a pretty good sign he's full of crap.

Having a credible source is not important? Crap....at least use someone whose purpose in life isn't to actually make up stories and conspiracy theories.

Here's a hint. If you google someone's name and the internet spits out a description including...."conspiracy theorist"....it's a pretty good sign he's full of crap.

lol, not what I meant, but you can go with that if you want.

So, you think the internet is right about everything?