The General Election

lol, you are doing HIM a favor? You shouldn't run your mouth when you are not prepared to back it up. Love the qualifiers, too.

Easy way to back out of your guarantee is to only allow your poll to be used. You can't make this stuff up.. :laughpound

Totally prepared to back it up 2000 - unlike you throwing bs out there that has no source, or no credible source all I'm trying to do is land on a reputable exit polling that measures race votes that we both agree to. Neither of us would be smart to wager on something not knowing the source as a baseline. In his "poll" it states 1-2% and in the real world you can find any range of numbers you want. 1-2% can be equal to 11% in another poll. In the end you get another pis$ing match on here because we never started on the right foot talking about apples to apples.

bnilhome can handle himself and I don't need your bullying.

So you can dish it out but can't take it in return? Didn't you tell bnilhome he was out of touch, because of his views?

Also, who decides what is credible and what isn't.. You?

I look at any poll, report etc as credible if it is scientifically sound, consistent, peer reviewed (if appropriate) and unbiased.

I can take anything, but don't need your disrespect. We're all just Husker fans.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/judicial/293645-the-presidency-is-about-much-more-than-the-future-of-the-supreme

Let’s call these arguments for what they really are: a transparent attempt to defend the indefensible. Donald Trump would be a disastrous President in a myriad of unprecedented ways. He has a hair trigger in a world with infinite provocations. He threatens to upend the post-war security regime that has thus far averted world war. And his explicitly racist policies on immigration, law enforcement, and combating foreign terrorism threaten domestic unrest and foreign upheaval. The only way to brush aside such profound threats to our national security and tranquility is to elevate the importance of something else. The Supreme Court is an incredibly important institution in our democracy. But it is far from the most important. It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Mostly from a SCOTUS perspective (a common political appeal for both sides), this article features as good and succinct summary as I've read on the dangers of a Trump presidency.

Curious to see what tweet goes out after Trump is done speaking with the Mexican president. Will he:

1) Tweet a picture of him eating a taco on his plane saying "Trump loves Mexicans"

2) Tweet a picture of him holding a big cardboard prize check to pay for the wall

3) Tweet an insult at the Mexican president with some catchy nickname

4) All of the above

Curious to see what tweet goes out after Trump is done speaking with the Mexican president. Will he:

1) Tweet a picture of him eating a taco on his plane saying "Trump loves Mexicans"

2) Tweet a picture of him holding a big cardboard prize check to pay for the wall

3) Tweet an insult at the Mexican president with some catch nickname

4) All of the above

Very funny!! I like it. I say # 1 because this is his photo opportunity - but you can't eat a taco wt a fork. So my guess it is an enchilada. I also say # 3 because he won't get #2.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election

In case you were staying up nights wondering what would happen if Hillary's bad health knocked her out of the race (or an indictment) or Trump decides he has enough material for his next

reality TV show and he packs his bags and throws the keys to Mike Pence.

Interesting article on what could happen - delay the election, the parties have different options to replace candidates, etc.

A commentary from Conrad Black on the election. He cries against the Clinton/Bush 'dynasty' since 1981 and why it must end. He talks about the historical family dynasties of the Adams, Harrisons, Roosevelts as well. Ending with: And as Herb Stein famously averred, “If something cannot go on forever, it will stop.”

Conrad Black is a financier, author and columnist. He was the publisher of the London (UK) Telegraph newspapers and Spectator from 1987 to 2004, and has authored biographies on Maurice Duplessis, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Richard M. Nixon. He is honorary chairman of Conrad Black Capital Corporation and has been a member of the British House of Lords since 2001, and is a Knight of the Holy See.

http://www.newsmax.com/ConradBlack/dynasty-pre-ordained/2016/08/30/id/745895/

Trump has a major problem that is going to prevent him from ever being President.

There are certain things he says that if it were someone else saying it, it wouldn't cause nearly the stink it does.

Example....We have heard liberals talk about how horrible black people have it in America with crime and unemployment.....etc. They talk about it constantly and nothing ever actually comes of it.

So.....The Trumpster decides he is going to go after the black vote and starts talking about horrible conditions in inner cities with crime and how the murder rate is so bad in these areas.

What happens???? All of a sudden we have black people offended that he would dare say they have major problems in inner cities. WTF????? Sorry, you DO have major problems in inner city black neighborhoods with crime and murder. The only reason I can see that these people are offended by this is because they already feel Trump is racist.

At this point, these negative feelings people have for him is not going to go away in 75 days. He's a worthless candidate because he never has been able to get out of his own way.

He cries against the Clinton/Bush 'dynasty' since 1981 and why it must end.

Didn't read the article because I'm too lazy, but I heartily agree with this. Enough with Bushes and Clintonses. Get 'em all out of office. And I don't want to see Chelsea Clinton-Debosniackle (or whatever her last name is now) running when she hits 35, nor do I want to see Michelle Obama or either of their daughters run.

We have 385 million people in this country. Someone else has to be qualified to run for president aside from these certain few families.

• Fire 1

He cries against the Clinton/Bush 'dynasty' since 1981 and why it must end.

Didn't read the article because I'm too lazy, but I heartily agree with this. Enough with Bushes and Clintonses. Get 'em all out of office. And I don't want to see Chelsea Clinton-Debosniackle (or whatever her last name is now) running when she hits 35, nor do I want to see Michelle Obama or either of their daughters run.

We have 385 million people in this country. Someone else has to be qualified to run for president aside from these certain few families.

:thumbs Agreed. Since when did America become ruled by a Royal family or two?

Amazing that we end up wt these 2 representing the major parties. I'm still dumbfounded (say will say just dumb that that is another story).

With Trump we get dufus, with Hillary we get a criminal or at a minimum a president dogged by scandal - so tired of the Clinton drama. Just lock them up or send them to Hawaii to live their own lives.

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/of-course-hillary-clinton-deleted-those-benghazi-emails-on-purpose/

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/government-attorneys-recovered-clinton-emails-could-many-30-235104960--abc-news-topstories.html