The General Election

No, you don't get it.

Those are some pretty neat talking points however. The unfounded fear is ridiculous. I hear all this nonsense about, "what am I going to tell my kids?"

Tell them that this is how our country, a representative Republic, has decided to choose our president.

Those who are planting unfounded fear in their children's heads should be ashamed of themselves.

Unfounded?

Trump said he is going to build a wall.

He said he is going to prosecute his political rival.

He said he is going to prosecute the women who accused him of sexual assault.

He said he is going to deport Muslims.

He said he wants to make it easier to prosecute journalists.

Your choices are that he was lying, these are metaphors, or he's going to do any/all of these things.

If he's lying he's not worthy of your vote.

If these are metaphors, explain what they mean.

If he really does any or all of these things, those fears are 100% founded.

I'm of the opinion that most, if not all of those things will not happen. Call it a hunch and if I'm wrong I'll cop to it.

If he does somehow prosecute those who have done illegal acts, I applaud those actions.

No, you don't get it.

Those are some pretty neat talking points however. The unfounded fear is ridiculous. I hear all this nonsense about, "what am I going to tell my kids?"

Tell them that this is how our country, a representative Republic, has decided to choose our president.

Those who are planting unfounded fear in their children's heads should be ashamed of themselves.

Unfounded?

Your choices are that he was lying, these are metaphors, or he's going to do any/all of these things.

I'm of the opinion that most, if not all of those things will not happen. Call it a hunch and if I'm wrong I'll cop to it.

If he does somehow prosecute those who have done illegal acts, I applaud those actions.

I'm sure the women who accused him of sexual assault will appreciate you copping to it when they're being prosecuted for their accusations.

• Fire 1

We're potentially about to live in a world where the President of the United States, leader of the Free World decides his critics have done illegal acts, and employs the legal resources at his disposal to bring them down to the cheers of his fawning public.

#temperament

#bananarepublic

• Fire 1

No, you don't get it.

Unfounded?

Are making sexual assault allegations, journalism, or anything Hillary Clinton done suddenly illegal?

Zoogs is right. Even flaunting using the legal system in that manner because of his ego is GD irresponsible.

Can't wait to see how AG Rudy Giuliani handles all of this, though!

• Fire 2

BIG. ISSUE.

Whether it's specific to this election with these choices or a general trend remains to be seen.

However, I really wish we hadn't just forked control of everything over to the party that loves to make it harder to vote.

Are you trying to claim that the lack of voters going to the booth in this election is some how the Republican's fault?

This election didn't inspire the majority of people. Even before election day, there were multiple stories about how the black vote was not going to turn out for Hillary. Same with the millennials. That's because she was very very uninspiring....not because of some evil thing the Republicans did.

BIG. ISSUE.

Whether it's specific to this election with these choices or a general trend remains to be seen.

However, I really wish we hadn't just forked control of everything over to the party that loves to make it harder to vote.

Are you trying to claim that the lack of voters going to the booth in this election is some how the Republican's fault?

This election didn't inspire the majority of people. Even before election day, there were multiple stories about how the black vote was not going to turn out for Hillary. Same with the millennials. That's because she was very very uninspiring....not because of some evil thing the Republicans did.

No. I'm not looking to assign blame as to why she got her butt kicked. That's her own demon to dance with.

I'm talking about a documented problem that I have with the GOP. I'd love to have this conversation with anyone who will listen. The typical Republican response to this complaint is that they're doing it for financial reasons or to protect the sanctity of our elections. What they're doing is trying to do is give themselves a leg up by suppressing minority voting.

That's wrong. We shouldn't make it harder for people to vote.

• Fire 1

Religion is the elephant in the room, and will have to be analyzed in the post mortem of this election.

Please explain. Thanks I'm not understanding your point.

I'm going to be AFK for a while. Remind me of this next week and I'll talk more. It's a decent/big explanation.

• Fire 2