The General Election

Wouldn't it be interesting if all of a sudden evidence came out that Russia was successful in hacking our election system and changed the results for Trump to win?

wouldnt it be interesting if it came out our own FBI, DOJ, and DOD were actually responsible for the wikileaks cuz they too are sick of the bullsh#t and wanted to all they could to make sure Trump would win?

yes it would be.

I would not be surprised at all if all of the wikileaks emls were from an inside source.

I asked that from the beginning. How do we know these emails actually came from the server they claim they came from?

Now...someone responded by pointing out that nobody on the Clinton side is denying the emails which could mean something.

But.....it's something that I would think would have to be proven in court if she were ever to be taken to court over the emails.

He's right.

Bush > Gore

Obama > McCain, Romney, and probably everybody else on the planet, honestly.

Clinton > Dole, HW

HW > Dukakis

We could go back further; I'm reasonably sure Reagan and JFK fall easily in this category, and man, they must've run someone stodgy up against Nixon.

He's right.

Bush > Gore

Clinton > Dole, HW

HW > Dukakis

We could go back further; I'm reasonably sure Reagan and JFK fall easily in this category, and man, they must've run someone stodgy up against Nixon.

He is right Carter over Ford, Kennedy over Nixon. Later on Nixon was an exception both over Humphrey and McGovern who both had better personalities than Nixon - esp Humphrey who was very personable. LBJ over Goldwater. Ike - the WW2 general of course. Truman - Dewey - not sure on that one. FDR of course. Silent Cal Coolidge - he breaks the rule. But then again I'm not sure what fence post he ran against.

I didn't mean that literally -- just that Obama is an uncommonly charismatic politician.

TG, at a certain point this starts breaking down -- since before JFK/Nixon, we're heading towards the pre-TV era.

Obama is great public speaker among politicians.

Nixon lost to JFK due to TV. Nixon won in 1968 due to his secret plan to end the Vietnam War...

Russia has admitted they helped with Wikileaks

But, but... the Democrats can't prove that!

Honestly, if you didn't see this coming from a 1000 miles away... well, you really should have. I'm just hoping Putin doesn't go to nuts with land grabs or destabilize Europe too much after Trump gives him the go ahead for complementing his hair.

He's right.

Bush > Gore

Clinton > Dole, HW

HW > Dukakis

He is right Carter over Ford, Kennedy over Nixon. Later on Nixon was an exception both over Humphrey and McGovern who both had better personalities than Nixon - esp Humphrey who was very personable. LBJ over Goldwater. Ike - the WW2 general of course. Truman - Dewey - not sure on that one. FDR of course. Silent Cal Coolidge - he breaks the rule. But then again I'm not sure what fence post he ran against.

Truman was hot as hell. Dunno how charismatic he was though.

Russia has admitted they helped with Wikileaks

https://twitter.com/waltisfrozen/status/796465122923249664

But, but... the Democrats can't prove that!

Honestly, if you didn't see this coming from a 1000 miles away... well, you really should have. I'm just hoping Putin doesn't go to nuts with land grabs or destabilize Europe too much after Trump gives him the go ahead for complementing his hair.

My best friend is Ukrainian. Trump better go back on the stuff he said about NATO and he better the hell not let Russia do what they want to those small bordering countries.

I find it crazy how many of the people who think we should stay out of it or make all NATO countries no matter how small or poor pay an equal share were happy we were helping Kuwait.

I've seen people right on this board saying Putin isn't that bad and people are overreacting. He's invaded two former Soviet countries in recent years and taken over part of one of them. And he's been in power for 16 years.

• Fire 1