***2016 Game Visitors***

sounds like our shot with Darnay is pretty much over. We gave it a good go but it might be time to start focusing on other prospects at CB

Just guessing but I think Darnay likes what he sees here but appears to me to want to separate himself from the rest of the Calabasas crew. Nothing wrong with that and the coaches gave it their best shot. No one wins them all.

Yes

Alright thx Mav, do you think we have a shot at him or should we just wait and see?

Kind of tough to tell. I think we're in the mix but I don't think we're at the top of his list. Not holding my breath on him.

Yea it seems we are slipping with Darnay for whatever reason. I hope to be wrong though. Do we know of any visitors for Wyoming yet or do we not have any currently?

Do we know of any visitors for Wyoming yet or do we not have any currently?

Haven't seen any. Pretty tough to get here from much of anywhere for an 11:00 am kick.

Ah I see that makes sense, but with zero visitors that day wouldn't a kid want tons of exposure or one on one time on his visit? This would be the opportune time for that, I am thinking more of the midwest kids like that DE from KC or some other midwest kids we are after.

Haven't seen any. Pretty tough to get here from much of anywhere for an 11:00 am kick.

Ah I see that makes sense, but with zero visitors that day wouldn't a kid want tons of exposure or one on one time on his visit? This would be the opportune time for that, I am thinking more of the midwest kids like that DE from KC or some other midwest kids we are after.

This is not meant to be snarky, but based on the list I saw awhile back, there simply aren't many Midwest kids that we are after.

It makes some sense in years 1 and 2. Proximity only goes so far. It's about relationships, and this staff has few roots here. Hopefully they've put in some serious behind the scenes efforts to establish those coaching connections, because I think there're a lot of overlooked players in the region.

This is not meant to be snarky, but based on the list I saw awhile back, there simply aren't many Midwest kids that we are after.

It makes some sense in years 1 and 2. Proximity only goes so far. It's about relationships, and this staff has few roots here. Hopefully they've put in some serious behind the scenes efforts to establish those coaching connections, because I think there're a lot of overlooked players in the region.

We picked up quite a few midwest/500ish mile radius kids last year and already 4-5 this year. Definitely putting in some ground work.