Huskerboard Poll

Huskerboard Poll  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With all the discussion on the board about the election and the non-stop release of "national polls" from media outlets, I thought it would be interesting to take a poll of HB.

THIS IS A PRIVATE POLL!!! Meaning the public can't see your vote. Some people who have participated in discussions have made pretty clear who they are voting for, please still vote. I'm also interested in the people who may just linger and not post, along with those that haven't made their opinions public in the discussion.

I'm not asking for reasons "why?" or even a discussion of any kind. Just a poll....

I am witholding my vote until several votes are cast to "hide" my vote.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would hope that there is a Public Donald and a Private Donald.

Public Donald is over the top, grandstanding, loud, self-promoting ass. This has served him well to get noticed in business, television and now politics.

I can't imagine him being this way when doing deals in private. At least I hope this happens if he becomes POTUS

I would hope that there is a Public Donald and a Private Donald.

Public Donald is over the top, grandstanding, loud, self-promoting ass. This has served him well to get noticed in business, television and now politics.

I can't imagine him being this way when doing deals in private. At least I hope this happens if he becomes POTUS

Is this kind of like...."Hope and Change"?

• Fire 2

Not sure I can force myself to vote for either The Don or Hillary. I don't care for either of them. Is this the best America has to offer? Really??? :facepalm:

That is totally fine if you feel that way. If people choose to vote for one of the main party candidates, even if people don't like Trump, the "lesser of 2 evils" is absolutely Trump. But i would argue that Gary Johnson is a much more viable candidate than he's been given credit for.

i was tempted to pick "write in", but i find i'm not that special.

Not sure I can force myself to vote for either The Don or Hillary. I don't care for either of them. Is this the best America has to offer? Really??? :facepalm:

the "lesser of 2 evils" is absolutely Trump

Nuh uh.

mmm...he probably is the less of two evils...probably.

i do like how trump borrowed so much from the banks they had to keep loaning it to him. he left em high and dry while filing for bankruptcy on 4 or so different occasions. i have to laugh at that. he seems to have some merit in regard to work ethic and wanting to win, though it hardly outweighs what i don't like about him.

it does outweigh anything hillary has ever done (nothing). she is a bought and paid for political prostitute, what's worse, it isn't just domestic special interests that she cashes in on.