Oregon Kickoff Time

This will be either on ESPN at 12 ET or the same slot to the Michigan St game last year (ESPN 7 ET)

Oregon @ Nebraska: 7 ET on ESPN

Miss St @ LSU 6:00 ET on ESPN2

A&M @ Auburn 12 ET on ESPN

Colorado @ Michigan 12 ET on ESPN2

Georgia @ Missouri 7 ET on SECN

NDSU @ Iowa 12 ET BTN

Based off these options, my guess would be NU/UO in prime time because the other games listed are regional interest games, whereas NU/UO covers parts of the Midwest and the entire left coast.

This will be either on ESPN at 12 ET or the same slot to the Michigan St game last year (ESPN 7 ET)

NDSU @ Iowa 12 ET BTN

Based off these options, my guess would be NU/UO in prime time because the other games listed are regional interest games, whereas NU/UO covers parts of the Midwest and the entire left coast.

According to ESPN there are 3 more important nationally interesting games which are in bold.

NDSU @ Iowa 12 ET BTN

According to ESPN there are 3 more important nationally interesting games which are in bold.
i guess I may have read that incorrectly, but what I'm trying to say is I don't see a SEC game being played prime time over NU/OU - if it came down to NU/UO or a SEC game. My theory is that the west coast would tune in for Oregon more than an SEC game.

Oregon @ Nebraska: 7 ET on ESPNMiss St @ LSU 6:00 ET on ESPN2A&M @ Auburn 12 ET on ESPN

Colorado @ Michigan 12 ET on ESPN2Georgia @ Missouri 7 ET on SECN

NDSU @ Iowa 12 ET BTN

i guess I may have read that incorrectly, but what I'm trying to say is I don't see a SEC game being played prime time over NU/OU - if it came down to NU/UO or a SEC game. My theory is that the west coast would tune in for Oregon more than an SEC game.

Maybe...but I am not sure if there are tons of duck fans outside of the alums and people in the state.

Oregon @ Nebraska: 7 ET on ESPNMiss St @ LSU 6:00 ET on ESPN2A&M @ Auburn 12 ET on ESPN

Colorado @ Michigan 12 ET on ESPN2Georgia @ Missouri 7 ET on SECN

NDSU @ Iowa 12 ET BTN

Maybe...but I am not sure if there are tons of duck fans outside of the alums and people in the state.
I think viewers will tune into which ever game is more exciting, than "oh it's a pac12 game" or "oh it's SEC," but a 5pm west coast start may be a better rating than an 8pm SEC game when there are 2-3 other SEC games going on. I have no science to support, just scattered thoughts in my head. I'm actually hoping it is an early game for my selfish reasons, but for recruiting sake, let it be late.

Gebbia and his Calabasas teammates (Johnson Jr. and Holmes) have a 7 p.m. PST game on Sept. 16. So too do most of the recruits mentioned above. According to MaxPreps schedules, Salesian (Lenoir, Johnson, Pickett), Muir (Blades), Buena Park (Gates), Cathedral (Echols, Calvin) and Centennial (Lindsey) have 7 p.m. games scheduled for that night. Hawkins (Lewis) don’t yet list a game on Sept. 16.

All of those recruits with games Friday night would have to fly into Nebraska on Saturday morning, and based on when the Husker game starts, that could present an issue.
There are three options for when the Nebraska-Oregon game could kick — 11 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and primetime. Last month, ESPN and the Big Ten Network announced which games they would broadcast in primetime. Nebraska-Oregon was not among those selected. That leaves most predicting a daytime kickoff for the Huskers and Ducks.
Any kickoff time still seems possible, though, based on the games that have already been scheduled.
At 11 a.m., ABC will carry Florida State-Louisville. At 2:30 p.m. CBS has Alabama-Ole Miss, ESPN has Pitt-Oklahoma State and ESPNU has Boston College-Virginia Tech. In primetime, NBC will carry Michigan State-Notre Dame, FOX has Ohio State-Oklahoma and ABC has USC-Stanford.
Including NU, there are still seven games involving two Power Five teams with start times still to be determined. And there are plenty of time slots and channels to fill. Those decisions will all come at a later date, probably closer to the start of the season.
An 11 a.m. start would make it very difficult for the California recruits to make it to Lincoln in time. As of now, the earliest flights scheduled to arrive in Lincoln on Sept. 17 come in at either 10:34 or 10:49 a.m. And those are the red eyes, leaving LAX between midnight and 1:30 a.m.
A 2:30 p.m. kick would be more doable but still inconvenient. Including the flights already mentioned, there are five total leaving LAX that would get to Lincoln by 12:37 p.m. But the latest departure to arrive in time for kickoff is 6 a.m. Not ideal for a bunch of teenagers who just played a football game that will likely end around 11 p.m. or midnight CDT.

Last month, ESPN and the Big Ten Network announced which games they would broadcast in primetime. Nebraska-Oregon was not among those selected. That leaves most predicting a daytime kickoff for the Huskers and Ducks.

I'm not sure if this means no chance of a prime time game on ESPN?

I know we went through this dance 2 years ago after the UCLA game wasn't on the initial prime time list. By the way, that game's kickoff time was announced on June 7th.