Oregon Kickoff Time

Wouldnt it be ironic that for the Oregon game we dont sell out because it is an 8:30pm start and too many people will miss their bed times...

So they have to announce to all our visitors that our Sellout streak has ended.

The tickets would be sold, it would be just some empty seats. Big distinction.

• Fire 2

to any and every person that thinks that it is impossible for the Huskers to play an 8:30 CT kick- games on the east coast routinely kick off at 8:00 ET and fans still somehow make it to and from the games. Personally, I would much rather the game be at 8:30 CT than 11:00 CT, I don't think it is likely since I think the UCLA/BYU game will go there but there's no reason that the BYU/UCLA game couldn't be at 3:30 ET (12:30 PT) and the Huskers/Ducks couldn't kick off at night.

Late games are more "accepted" on the eastern time zone. It's just the way it is there. Late games aren't normal in the midwest, so fans wouldn't like it.

ESPN/ABC can choose to televise the UCLA/BYU and NU/Oregon games on at the same time since they are in separate conferences for the home teams.

to any and every person that thinks that it is impossible for the Huskers to play an 8:30 CT kick- games on the east coast routinely kick off at 8:00 ET and fans still somehow make it to and from the games. Personally, I would much rather the game be at 8:30 CT than 11:00 CT, I don't think it is likely since I think the UCLA/BYU game will go there but there's no reason that the BYU/UCLA game couldn't be at 3:30 ET (12:30 PT) and the Huskers/Ducks couldn't kick off at night.

Late games are more "accepted" on the eastern time zone. It's just the way it is there. Late games aren't normal in the midwest, so fans wouldn't like it.

ESPN/ABC can choose to televise the UCLA/BYU and NU/Oregon games on at the same time since they are in separate conferences for the home teams.

Television listings for the start of prime time shows are always "8, 7 central" the local new comes on at 11 PM. Report to work at 9 AM not 8 AM

Television listings for the start of prime time shows are always "8, 7 central" the local new comes on at 11 PM. Report to work at 9 AM not 8 AM

For the gaining magnitude of recruiting this game means, an 8-830pm game shouldn't be a complaint, except for those who don't understand.

Edit: not that anyone is complaining, but every Husker fan should be willing to accept this as a late game, if it came to it

• Fire 1

Wouldnt it be ironic that for the Oregon game we dont sell out because it is an 8:30pm start and too many people will miss their bed times...

So they have to announce to all our visitors that our Sellout streak has ended.

The tickets would be sold, it would be just some empty seats. Big distinction.

I am aware of how the sellout thing works. I was trying to be funny.

This wouldnt be an issue if we won more games last year. Oregon did us no favors playing like crap against TCU in the bowl game, now nobody outside of Nebraska and Oregon want to see this game.

I don't think this is true. 11am games are problematic for the west coast fans because those games start at 9am over there.

This game will be a 2:30 start on ESPN2. I'm sure.

The west coast would definitely tune in to this game as long as it's not an 11am kick.