Oregon Kickoff Time

Hey...

Shut up

Out of those remaining games I like our chances, A&M v Auburn is the only one that truly worries me.

You would hope that Oregon vs Nebraska is higher on the list than that game as both of those teams bring the name that our game does. But it is SEC and it is ESPN...so there is that.

I'm starting to believe that it doesn't matter which Huskers game these guys come to, as long as they come and see this staff and what our crowd can provide.

I hope it's a night or 2:30, but it's not the death penalty. These Cali guys LOVE this staff and the fan base. That's legitimately the two biggest things for them.

• Fire 1

I'm starting to believe that it doesn't matter which Huskers game these guys come to, as long as they come and see this staff and what our crowd can provide.

I hope it's a night or 2:30, but it's not the death penalty. These Cali guys LOVE this staff and the fan base. That's legitimately the two biggest things for them.

I bet if it's a 2:30p game, they'll come out. They'll just need someone to meet them at LNK with Scooters Coffee in hand. :)

Updated "Marquee Games" on 9/17

w/o TV times

Oregon @ Nebraska

Colorado @ Michigan

UCLA @ BYU

NDSU @ Iowa

w/ TV times

Florida St @ Louisville 11:00 ABC

Pitt @ Oklahoma St 2:30 ESPN

Alabama @ Ole Miss 2:30 CBS

A&M @ Auburn 6:00 ESPN/ESPN2

Miss St @ LSU 6:00 ESPN/ESPN2

Ohio St @ Oklahoma 6:30 Fox

Michigan St @ Notre Dame 6:30 NBC

Georgia @ Missouri 6:30 SECN

Duke @ Northwestern 7:00 BTN

USC @ Stanford 7:00 ABC

Texas @ Cal 9:30 ESPN or ESPN2

So ESPN and ESPN 2 each going with an SEC game kills the chance of a night kick as ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, and BTN are full.