Husker athletes/three football players cited- suspensions?

Not very smart decision on their part, but also pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things. Used to be that the cops just broke up such parties and told everyone to move along. I guess now they have to issue some tickets to justify their time.

They were warning for the same thing one week prior

Right, not a smart decision at all. But getting a ticket for a loud party is pretty trivial. Like pay a $50 fine plus court costs type of trivial. This is a trivial teenager type of mistake and not something worthy of a suspension. Is a parking or traffic ticket worthy of a suspension too? Arguably a speeding ticket is more serious, because of the potential for harm caused by driving fast than a loud house party.

I really think this is pretty serious - just think if one of the Davis boys hurts an opposing team member they could come back and use this against them.

Can you clarify how having a house party in the summer can be used against them in a game?

Sorry haven't figured out the sarcasm mojo yet.....

I really think this is pretty serious - just think if one of the Davis boys hurts an opposing team member they could come back and use this against them.

Can you clarify how having a house party in the summer can be used against them in a game?

Sorry haven't figured out the sarcasm mojo yet.....

Ah - gotcha. Was hoping that was the case, but lord knows one can never assume on this board.

• Fire 1

I think this particular incident doesn't flow into their football. Riley can call them into his office and tell them that they now ARE officially on his radar and he IS keeping score. Let it go at that and see if these guys can take the hint.

Oh, and fine them each three Pokey Man thingies on their cameras or whatever that's all about.