Incoming Huskers Get their Jerseys

OMG....NOT THE DREADED TIRE TREAD ISSUE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....how in the world will we ever live another day because there is a tire tread on the jersey (that you can't see from the stands or on TV).

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Dude our o line wear jerseys that stick to their skin.. it looks gross having a three hundred lb man wearing a shirt that is 5 sizes to small... just saying

Seriously? O & D linemen wear tight jerseys for a reason, so they can't get held

I guess we could go to Under Armour. :dunno

5689982.jpg

PS.....just sayin.

• Fire 1

I'm sure they could switch up the pattern but I have a few game used jerseys from the last couple of years and what many of you are referring to as a tire tread is where a lot of the "stretch/flex" is built into the jersey. These new jerseys are very tight fitting as mentioned above so that area is needed to make it stretchy. I agree that particular pattern is kind of played out though

Oh....how in the world will we ever live another day because there is a tire tread on the jersey (that you can't see from the stands or on TV).

Dude our o line wear jerseys that stick to their skin.. it looks gross having a three hundred lb man wearing a shirt that is 5 sizes to small... just saying

Let's go for two sizes too big so the defenders have something to grab onto. It will either make our OL terrible or increase the penalties called by the other team - second thought lets just stick with the current fit.

• Fire 2

.....that's by design, dude.

I must be in the minority; I've enjoyed pretty much everything adidas has put out for the teams. The Yo Noid! jerseys were pretty fugly, and those orange-ish ones from a couple years ago weren't all that hot, but black ones from 2013 and last year were all sorts of awesome. That, and I've found that their apparel and clothing fits better and lasts longer than what Nike and UA put out.

Really though, this argument was made null and void by the awesome cream basketball uniforms from last year.