The 2016 Republican National Convention

Obama plagiarized in 2008. This is a non issue that the left wants to magnify because of Hillary's tainted image.

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/flashback-obama-was-busted-plagiarizing-governor-14922331/

Nice deflection

Had Mrs. Trump come out afterwards and said that she should have given Mrs. Obama credit for the lines, it would have been a non issue. Instead, she denied it and claimed she wrote it with virtually no help.

See the difference?

You do realize by this constant complaining about deflecting you are proving my point more and more, right? My point that the dems are clinging to anything they can.

lol, now THAT is funny.

No. What's funny is people discussing another f#*k up by the GOP at their own convention and people who support those idiots DEFLECTING the conversation back to Democrats.

Are you a democrat posting in a republican convention thread complaining about republicans? funny stuff indeed!

I'm a political observer that makes fun of people doing and saying stupid things. Which, right now, this seems to be the hot spot.

Obama plagiarized in 2008. This is a non issue that the left wants to magnify because of Hillary's tainted image.

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/flashback-obama-was-busted-plagiarizing-governor-14922331/

Pretty big difference that the MSM isn't saying here is that Deval Patrick defended Obama against those allegations.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Vote2008/story?id=4310143&page=1

Indeed:

Obama has conceded that he should have credited Patrick. "I was on the stump. He [Deval] suggested we use these lines. I thought they were good lines. I'm sure I should have. Didn't this time."

Nothing remotely similar about these scenarios.

False equivalency and normalization of the absurd should be rejected at every turn.

Nice deflection

Had Mrs. Trump come out afterwards and said that she should have given Mrs. Obama credit for the lines, it would have been a non issue. Instead, she denied it and claimed she wrote it with virtually no help.

See the difference?

You do realize by this constant complaining about deflecting you are proving my point more and more, right? My point that the dems are clinging to anything they can.

lol, now THAT is funny.

No. What's funny is people discussing another f#*k up by the GOP at their own convention and people who support those idiots DEFLECTING the conversation back to Democrats.

Are you a democrat posting in a republican convention thread complaining about republicans? funny stuff indeed!

I'm a political observer that makes fun of people doing and saying stupid things. Which, right now, this seems to be the hot spot.

So, you are saying you are not democrat? lol, but yet you jumped right in when I mentioned dems.. haha

It appears that Landlord is helping the RNC defend against accusations of plagiarism:

“Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony said ‘This is your dream, anything you can do in your dreams you can do now.’ I mean, if we want to take a bunch of phrases and run ’em through Google and say, hey, who else has said them, I could come up with a list in five minutes. And that’s what this is.”

Link

Nice deflection

See the difference?

lol, now THAT is funny.

So, you are saying you are not democrat? lol, but yet you jumped right in when I mentioned dems.. haha

Because you are deflecting.

it is clear the dems will grab hold of anything they can find. Trying to create an issue out of the speech she gave is beyond petty.

So...we have a candidate and party who call the other candidate a liar and we shouldn't hold them accountable when they clearly are fake and lie.

Got it.

Good discussion in here. Well said, Landlord and Zoogs. Though you had a point when you said his supporters are zealots that won't be shook by anything, Landlord, they also aren't going to win him the election.

The kind of sh#tshow that this convention and Trump's campaign in and of itself have become are going to turn off moderate and indie undecideds. Trump's inability to do even the LITTLE things right-- admitting they plaguerized to make this go away, doubling down on the Star of David tweet and the Curiel attacks, etc-- show he and his affiliates have no idea how to operate at this level. He sells emotion because he can't articulate the slightest hint of an actual realistic planner how he'd accomplish it. His ignorance of fundamentals will be exposed in the debates, mark my words.

It's important to remember Trump's mentor was Roy Cohn, a vicious East Coast attorney who's sole credo was "never apologize-- for anything."

This is why he never backs down when challenged.

Also, regarding Benghazi, first time I've been able to link Todd n Tyler in a relevant fashion. Listen to the phone call from Donnie starting at 11:20 for a good, solid answer why the GOP continues to just spin their wheels on this matter.

http://www.art19.com/shows/todd-n-tyler-radio-empire-podcast/episodes/93c9afef-cde0-4417-88f4-af76a79cf40f

God bless those we've lost. But blaming Clinton after the fact won't bring them back, nor does it make the claim anymore true. It's unequivocally false that it's her fault those men died. Perhaps if we had more State Department funding, we could beef up security all we want at consulates and embassies. But we've got to be fiscally responsible, remember.

Keep on peddling conspiracies and outright lies, GOP. That list Knapp posted indicated it attracted some real winners on day 1.

Edit: Added TnT link I forgot before. Whoops!

• Fire 2

Also, regarding Benghazi, first time I've been able to link Todd n Tyler in a relevant fashion. Listen to the phone call from Donnie starting at 11:20 for a good, solid answer why the GOP continues to just spin their wheels on this matter.

God bless those we've lost. But blaming Clinton after the fact won't bring them back, nor does it make the claim anymore true. It's unequivocally false that it's her fault those men died. Perhaps if we had more State Department funding, we could beef up security all we want at consulates and embassies. But we've got to be fiscally responsible, remember.

Keep on peddling conspiracies and outright lies, GOP. That list Knapp posted indicated it attracted some real winners on day 1.

Let's not jump to conclusions. I'd like to see another six or seven investigations come out before we start claiming we know anything.

• Fire 4