The 2016 Republican National Convention

Annnnnd...

Melania plagiarized part of her speech. From Michelle.

her speech I couldn't careless about, what bugs me is Trumps after she finished.. It was word for word exactly what Obama said after his wife spoke. How the hell do you do that.. unless you are mocking him.

I'm telling you, Trump is nothing more than a plant to ensure Hillary wins. Other than he is just an ignorant fool, how else can you explain everything he has done (I get that he wants to be different, to shake things up, but this is the Presidency for cripes sake)?

A number of things he, in a round about way, talks about I can get behind, but his overall demeanor/attitude is just plain ignorant.

Michelle Obama, 2008

"And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children -- and all children in this nation -- to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

Melania Trump, 2016

"From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son," Trump said.

And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

What page of the How to Throw a Campaign manual do you find the "plagiarizing the other party's nominee's wife's speech from eight years ago" move?

If the RNC doesn't convince us that Trump is a Hillary plant, and that he's going to throw away the campaign at some point, then you need to cinch your tinfoil hat on a little tighter. I've done it, you can too.

• Fire 1

Wow. So basically all you guys owe Michelle Obama a high five. She is a great speechwriter.

The nerve of Michelle!

To build a time machine, go into the future, listen to Melania's speech, go back in time and give that same speech as her own.

Side story:

On Veteran's Day, the two high schools in town would have a joint assembly. Part of this would have the two student council presidents give a patriotic speech. The other school went first. As she was speaking, my school's president got reeeeely antsy. Her turn came and ..... gave the exact same speech. They both plagerized from the same VFW magazine article.

So somebody should check to see if there was anything previous to Michelle's speech that was similar.